Bellamy's been banned from the club

flb said:
Didsbury Dave said:
That's the problem Johnny.

It doesn't need to be like that.

In business it is called the "arm around the shoulder".

Make them feel you're doing them a favour by "letting them go".

It keeps morale up amongst everyone else and makes things easy all round.

Was there any need for Bellamy doing a tv interview questioning how Mancini manages and motivates his team-Mancini quickly came out to deny that he hasnt stroked his buttocks for 6 months so therefore undermining the manager means Bellamy is out on his ear.

No there wasn't and he shouldn't have done it.

But my point is the situation could perhaps have been managed differently, to ensure this didn't happen.

Didsbury Dave said:
johnny crossan said:
adding "and thanks particularly for your heartfelt expression of grief when we got turned over by Spurs and Everton"

I have my doubts that this approach would have worked in Bellers' case...

Ireland is definitely being treated badly though.

I actually think a big factor is the daft wages we pay, which mean we practically have to boot players out.

tonea2003 said:
flb said:
Was there any need for Bellamy doing a tv interview questioning how Mancini manages and motivates his team-Mancini quickly came out to deny that he hasnt stroked his buttocks for 6 months so therefore undermining the manager means Bellamy is out on his ear.

seems to me he has the hump because he ain't going to be playing regular
and i'm sure he said a while back he knew this day would come because of the clubs direction and that he was happy to be at the start of it.

Hes manufactured his own exit and is now dragging Mancini and MCFC through the dirt,there are some things you dont do and Bellamy has a degree in turning managers against him,hence he never has fulfilled his potential and is a footballing gypsy.

hes a trouble causer end of.

Didsbury Dave said:
johnny crossan said:
adding "and thanks particularly for your heartfelt expression of grief when we got turned over by Spurs and Everton"

But presumably from the club's point of view, Bellamy wasn't surplus to requirements because he isn't good enough but because he has he has been disrespectful and disruptive. I can understand why the management don't feel the need to put their arm around the shoulder of someone who has shown them no respect and be gentle with him. I will admit that nobody knows exactly what has gone on but it is obvious that there are a number of people at the club who have well and truly run out of patience with Bellamy for some reason. I don't imagine the club would actively choose to ban expensive signings from the training ground under normal circumstances. It is about time some of the Bellamy rimmers on here started giving the club the benefit of the doubt, especially given Bellamy's track record for bieng an obnoxious prick. Can't wait for him to leave now.

Didsbury Dave said:
flb said:

No there wasn't and he shouldn't have done it.

But my point is the situation could perhaps have been managed differently, to ensure this didn't happen.

Dave,how can you manage someone who blatantly doesnt like the regime/manager?

Im pretty certain Bellamy would have made the 25 but has cooked his own goose by bleating on television-thats a cardinal sin Dave and cant be allowed at any football club.

It has gone too far.

Bellamy has been playing up since the final two weeks of the season.

An agitator, yes. A clever one, even more so.

I think Dids Dave, I know where you are coming from, mate.

But you need to separate your justified gripes about Stevie Ireland, and how others are behaving.

Despite all the shit, Ireland has kept mum. The same can't be said for others, especially in terms of trying to undermine the manager.

The 25-players rule may be crazy, but it afford a club as wealthy as ourselves, tremendous power.

The boot is on the other foot for a change and it exactly right to be aimed up particular arses.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It has gone too far.

But you need to separate your justified gripes about Stevie Ireland, and how others are behaving.

Despite all the shit, Ireland has kept mum. The same can't be said for others, especially in terms of trying to undermine the manager.

The 25-players rule may be crazy, but it afford a club as wealthy as ourselves, tremendous power.

The boot is on the other foot for a change and it exactly right to be aimed up particular arses.

I've nor defended Bellamy's behaviour at all. His biggest mistake was his comment about Moyes and Mancini after that game, in my opinion.

In isolation I'm happy to accept this is a gobby player having his say.

But it isn't in isolation, is it? The grumblings and negativity have been an undercurrent for months now.

What's important is that come the end of August when the dust settles the team unite and fight as one. A good manager shold use the bad press as a motivator.

bbc.co.uk/sport

They have the breaking news bar at the top which says City have given Bellamy permission to train with Cardiff.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It has gone too far.

I've nor defended Bellamy's behaviour at all. His biggest mistake was his comment about Moyes and Mancini after that game, in my opinion.

In isolation I'm happy to accept this is a gobby player having his say.

But it isn't in isolation, is it? The grumblings and negativity have been an undercurrent for months now.

What's important is that come the end of August when the dust settles the team unite and fight as one. A good manager shold use the bad press as a motivator.

only by the players being shown the door!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.