Bellamy's been banned from the club

Rammy said:
Mancio said:
if you keep last year's team. and buy a Drogba, or a ibra, and a Gallas, then if you are not among the top four in December you are off the road.
but if , in agreement with the board , you buy :

Balotelli, 20 years
Boateng, 22 years
Kolarov, 24 years
Silva, 24 years
Milner, 24 years
Yaya Toure , 27 years

Clearly then you are on a building project.

and if I have to think that the board give you four months to get results from the construction of a project based on young people is just me laughing.

I really do not know how anyone could even only believe , and write , a crap like that

I agree.

Has been said on another thread that Bob has unequivocal backing for the next 2 years, heresay of course, however it would make sense to me.

Yep me too and obviously no individual player can be allowed to interfere with the broader ambition.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Dubai Blue said:
I think it's a fair enough point. Khaldoon is simply too busy with other stuff over here to devote enough of his time to overseeing things at City. DD isn't criticsing him, he's just wondering if his situation In Abu Dhabi is preventing him from taking on the role at City to the extent that it perhaps needs to be.

In reality, City are way down Khaldoon's list of priorities. Maybe we need someone who can devote their whole working week to the club. Or maybe we don't. But there's nothing wrong with asking the question.
That's what Cook is for though, at the end of the day despite his "official" role, he is basicly the day to day chairmen of the club.
Yeah, I know. But I meant one of Sheikh Mansour's men from Abu Dhabi.

Dubai Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Thanks for seeing it for what it is, DB.

Should I start a new thread on it or will world war three break out?
I think you know the answer to that. Criticism of ADUG, no matter how constructive it may be, just isn't allowed.

I know, and I've got a little army of haters as it is.

I think I'll leave it for the moment...I'm not scared of flack on here, you understand, but I need to get on with some work this afternoon and I'm getting sucked in enough without a full-scale war on the Tubthumpers.

You do it, DB.

Your location gives you the credibility to pull it off ;-)

my god short memories of some of the so called city supporters more like tv pundits, what did we miss on Saturday.......... Bellamy.
The club does not give a toss about the supporters, hey if we win nothing at least they have painted the road blue,fucking hell do they think we are bothered its all about how amny shirts they can sell, look at the way the treated the X family stand occupants and hey parking 100% increase. we are on the verge of turning into the fooking RAGS it will be prawn bleeding sandwiches on sale next,oh hang on anyone want to buy a comfy seat cover. Open your bloody eyes Bellamy spoke out against Cook and at end of season is shelved,richards says nothing stays yet he is 2nd rate(he got turned inside out by lennon).
Its pride in battle not win at all costs, that is not us that is not the history of this club.
You Bellamy knockers did'nt see you mouthing off last season because you are sheep someone makes a comment and you follow,pathetic

Didsbury Dave said:
You do it, DB.

Your location gives you the credibility to pull it off ;-)
Unfortunately, my location also leaves me open to being snatched in the middle of the night and driven out to the desert, so I'll be keeping my mouth shut, thank you very much ;-)

spot on barry well said!

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1314020_barry_dont_sulk_if_youre_on_the_bench" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... _the_bench</a>

Barry: Don't sulk if you're on the bench

Gareth Barry has urged Manchester City's expensively assembled squad to pull together - and is keen to see further spending before the transfer window closes.

Barry was recruited from Aston Villa last summer and James Milner is set to make the same move.

And Barry is excited about the prospect, saying: “James brings energy and quality to any team.

“You only have to look at the number of goals and chances he has created over the last couple of seasons. He is always in the top two or three in terms of assists.”

The England midfielder's arrival would add to the already fierce competition for places at Eastlands, and Barry has warned that players must battle for places rather than sulking if they miss out on the matchday squad.

Republic of Ireland goalkeeper Shay Given sat on the bench at White Hart Lane as England's Joe Hart almost single-handedly frustrated Tottenham.

“The manager has made it clear he's got some big decisions to make on players leaving because of this new 25-player limit that's come in,” Barry said.

“One or two players will be upset because they no longer feature in Roberto Mancini's plans, but that is the way the club is going and it is a feature of how the game as a whole has moved on. You have to come to terms with it.”

the guy is only on 90k a week (or something along them ridiculous lines) and he doesn't want to fight for his place. True professional. Fuck off now.

daveb45 said:
richards says nothing stays yet he is 2nd rate(he got turned inside out by lennon).
Bale took the piss out of him, but Lennon was over on the other side from what I can remember.

daveb45 said:
my god short memories of some of the so called city supporters more like tv pundits, what did we miss on Saturday.......... Bellamy.
The club does not give a toss about the supporters, hey if we win nothing at least they have painted the road blue,fucking hell do they think we are bothered its all about how amny shirts they can sell, look at the way the treated the X family stand occupants and hey parking 100% increase. we are on the verge of turning into the fooking RAGS it will be prawn bleeding sandwiches on sale next,oh hang on anyone want to buy a comfy seat cover. Open your bloody eyes Bellamy spoke out against Cook and at end of season is shelved,richards says nothing stays yet he is 2nd rate(he got turned inside out by lennon).
Its pride in battle not win at all costs, that is not us that is not the history of this club.
You Bellamy knockers did'nt see you mouthing off last season because you are sheep someone makes a comment and you follow,pathetic

3 posts in 5 years, can't wait for your next masterpiece in 18 months time....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.