Bellamy's been banned from the club

GStar said:
BillyShears said:
The Everton/Moyes thing was never proven one way or the other. I know for a fact that none of the City players heard/talked about it. The Spurs/Rednapp thing - yes, it was unsettling. But no more so than seeing Carlos smiling and high fiving United players after the derby defeats. Again, it didn't register on many people's radars other than those who were looking for something to hang Bellamy with...

Of course, Bellamy's history makes it very easy to paint him as the perennial antagonist in these situations, and certainly City have played a blinding hand in doing just that. City know 99% of supporters will never know the truth, and will happily buy the "he's unprofessional and disloyal" line.

Top post Billy, the minte the final whistle went at the Swamp, Tevez had a big grin on his face joking with his ex team mates... but he's indispensible at the moment, so we'll conveniently forget that.

The sooner people uderstand footballers are professionals and not loyal to the club, the better. They'll give there efforts on the pitch, regardless of the shirt colour.

There's a massive difference between Tevez and Bellamy, not just turning a blind eye.

They both had their disagreements with Mancini early on, and both remained in the squad regardless. So they had a choice, whether to accept the news ways and make themselves indispensable. Or stay on arguing in an unproductive manner, clashing with your boss.

Tevez has accepted the new way and has publicly said he feels he has improved as a player under Mancini.

Bellamy decided to take the easy option and not even try.

I know who I can feel proud of, and who I can feel betrayed by.

Yes, there may be little loyalty to the shirt in todays world, but looking at it from a purely employee-employer relationship perspective, everyone knows who the boss is and if you don't like the bosses ways, you try and adjust or give up and accept that you're not fitting into the organisations culture.

Dhenry said:
GStar said:
Top post Billy, the minte the final whistle went at the Swamp, Tevez had a big grin on his face joking with his ex team mates... but he's indispensible at the moment, so we'll conveniently forget that.

The sooner people uderstand footballers are professionals and not loyal to the club, the better. They'll give there efforts on the pitch, regardless of the shirt colour.

There's a massive difference between Tevez and Bellamy, not just turning a blind eye.

They both had their disagreements with Mancini early on, and both remained in the squad regardless. So they had a choice, whether to accept the news ways and make themselves indispensable. Or stay on arguing in an unproductive manner, clashing with your boss.

Tevez has accepted the new way and has publicly said he feels he has improved as a player under Mancini.

Tevez's agent went to see The Sheikh last Easter to say that if Mancini stays he wanted a new club.

Bellamy's didn't.

Tevez came out with negative comments right in the middle of the crunch part of the season last year.

Bellamy didn't.

So don't pontificate when you are not in posession of the facts.

It's very easy for people to stick up for bellamy because he's a good player but it isnt us that has to put up with him throwing his weight around and generally being a cheeky bastard shouting the odds at us when things arent going his way. mancini played craig at every available oportunity last season even after some very unsavory incidents. he is payed well so what the fuck is he whinging for anyway ?

ask yourself this. if you were a top manager who had won trophies and worked with some of the best players in the world and you had this one player who kept undermining you, shouting his mouth off at you, refusing to work with one of your collegues, slagging you in the media all the time.
would you keep licking his arse in the hope that he might start liking you eventually or kick his arse out of the club and work with players who do want to do what their payed to do ?

i think spurs was the final straw for mancini

Didsbury Dave said:
Dhenry said:

Tevez's agent went to see The Sheikh last Easter to say that if Mancini stays he wanted a new club.

Bellamy's didn't.

Tevez came out with negative comments right in the middle of the crunch part of the season last year.

Bellamy didn't.

that is the point tho isn't it. Tevez is indispensible, and he was brought back into line. Bellamy is not indispensible and so will be replaced and made an example of.

Didsbury Dave said:
Dhenry said:

Bellamy's didn't.

Bellamy didn't.

As much respect as I have for you as a fellow poster here, I am not really willing to take statements you write down as cold hard facts just for the hell of it.

Let's be honest though, if we made a list of things allegedly done by Tevez and Bellamy, I know which one would be longer... and more to the point, who stopped messing about and buckled down and who has ousted himself from the club.

I am sure Bellamy had a chance to stay and prove his worth over the summer, up until he started causing a stir with not being guaranteed a place in the squad.

That's the difference.

Didsbury Dave said:
Dhenry said:

Bellamy's didn't.

Bellamy didn't.

And what happened with the agent of Tevez? Did he get told to do one? Or don't you know?

GStar said:
BillyShears said:
The Everton/Moyes thing was never proven one way or the other. I know for a fact that none of the City players heard/talked about it. The Spurs/Rednapp thing - yes, it was unsettling. But no more so than seeing Carlos smiling and high fiving United players after the derby defeats. Again, it didn't register on many people's radars other than those who were looking for something to hang Bellamy with...

Of course, Bellamy's history makes it very easy to paint him as the perennial antagonist in these situations, and certainly City have played a blinding hand in doing just that. City know 99% of supporters will never know the truth, and will happily buy the "he's unprofessional and disloyal" line.

I didn't realise Bellamy had spent 2 years under 'Arry and had built up that kind of relationship with him as a former colleague?

Chick Counterfly said:
that is the point tho isn't it. Tevez is indispensible, and he was brought back into line. Bellamy is not indispensible and so will be replaced and made an example of.

If thats the case it stinks from the club. We we're told we were going to the top, but in our own way... not a carbon copy of the poorly run, established elite.

We could have engineered Bellamy out of the club in a much better fashion than we have.

Didsbury Dave said:
Dhenry said:

Bellamy's didn't.

Bellamy didn't.

Tevez has publically come out and backed the manager with his own quotes on a number of occasions since the "disagreement".All the rest about Tevez being unhappy with Mancini is hearsay,probably stemming from when Tevez flew home for his sick baby and Mancini upset him by saying i havent a clue where Tevez is.

Bellamy has had plenty of occasions to back Mancini but has proved himself to to be the snidey little backstabbing shit that he always was.

Given is another Hughes loyalist who for me can follow Craig out of the door if he doesnt toe the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.