Benat

Blue Haze said:
For the same price and a lower combined salary than De Rossi, we could get two younger midfielders.

I would love Benat at City, but I still thing we need a proper experienced leader in midfield who can fire up the team and dictate to them when situations are bad, De Rossi can do that.

My dream is Benat to be in rotation with Yaya, and De Rossi to be next to either one of them.

Salar said:
FantasyIreland said:
Salar said:
Good on the ball but I've heard that he is slow as fuck.

Cant be any slower than Barry and he's done ok.....
Then whats the difference in Garcia and Benat.

2 points in Scrabble. ;)

Garcia may well still come good, he's not looking the part but a new country & injuries could be the reason for that. We've got a shedload of DM's and no width I think we should stick with Garcia until at least the summer and look to improve the squad elsewhere.

Salar said:

He's a typical Spanish player , they let the ball run for them while they preserve their energy, Look at Iniesta , Xavi , Xabi alonso . Its the philosophy over there . Why run a long distance to give a pass when you can cover all that space by giving a long accurate pass .

Salar said:
FantasyIreland said:
Salar said:

Cant be any slower than Barry and he's done ok.....
Then whats the difference in Garcia and Benat.

From what i believe,Benat has excellent vision,intelligence and passing ability along with an ability to mix it when necessary.

I cant see what Garcia offers......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.