Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEP: I am delighted with Benjamin. I am sad because we were not able to play him because of injuries but that sometimes happens.
The way he is training, the way he is in the locker room… you cannot imagine how much the people love him.

PEP: I am delighted with Benjamin. I am sad because we were not able to play him because of injuries but that sometimes happens.
The way he is training, the way he is in the locker room… you cannot imagine how much the people love him.
Want him to deliver even more now, having no read that. Just hope he lays off social media and projects his energy towards his teammates instead.

Want him to deliver even more now, having no read that. Just hope he lays off social media and projects his energy towards his teammates instead.

This is a genuine question as I don't follow any players on social media, is he any worse than other members of the squad in how active he is on social media?

This is a genuine question as I don't follow any players on social media, is he any worse than other members of the squad in how active he is on social media?

I read that a few players that are all linked to Mendy's agent seem to post "out there" content regularly..

No not really. Sterling probably posts just as much.

I read that a few players that are all linked to Mendy's agent seem to post "out there" content regularly..

His agent is actually the agent of the Cardiff player on the missing plane.

Her other clients are Batshuayi, Ben Yedder at Sevilla, Willy Boly from Wolves, Nkoudou at Spurs. None are really known for their social media, Batshuayi maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.