Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad Mendy reminded us why we need a new left back
Don’t be fooled he will never be good enough
Nowhere near clever skill full or intelligent enough for this team

Shouldn't you be in the Sterling thread pointing out how he's the biggest flop in Manchester City history and we'd be lucky to get 20m off Everton for him?

You'd think of all the people who would know better than to write off players, it would by you.

And you will hang on to that for the rest of your life

Do yourself a favour and actually watch a match instead of picking at posters comments on here that don’t suit your narrative,trying to come across as all tactical

You're a fool and I sussed you out ages ago,can’t believe you still get away posting your drivel arguing with every poster than doesn’t sing your tune

Wind your neck in you weirdo

Yeah, the whole he constantly makes mistakes argument confuses me as I'm certain he's barely made any. People always act like he's a buffoon but on the pitch he's possibly our most level headed player after Ederson.

What the fuck!!!!
Read that bAck please them delete it
What a load of shit
He is the least level headed overrated poor left back I have ever seen
He can occasionally cross.....that’s it
Offers fuck all just like zinchenko

Vastly overrated as an attacking fullback
Defensively one of the worst ive ever seen since the takeover

Ive said plenty of times he is a liability but people on here defend him - he may be a nice guy (of that i have no doubt) but his performances on a regualr basis are absolutely shocking
He should be first out the door in the summer but no one will have him - we will be stuck with this guy till the end of his contract.

Bambi on ice. Horrendous defender with no acceleration and overrated attacking abilities. Monaco pulled one on us big time.

Bambi on ice. Horrendous defender with no acceleration and overrated attacking abilities. Monaco pulled one on us big time.
His legs have completely gone since the injuries, he's lost all the pace and power. Tonight proved he knows he's finished at this level too, he knew he didn't have the pace and power to get back so dived in out of desperation. I've always been supportive of Mendy and hoped he would get back to full fitness but it's like he's at 75% and struggling, he may get back to 80-85% but I don't think that will be enough.

Seems like a decent guy but that's about all we can say.

Defensively he's a liability, not even that great attacking either.

However the 2 big things for me are; he doesn't have the work rate or the pace to play full back.

Gets the the by line doesn’t look up and just puts a cross in doesn’t make him good going forward !!!! Navas got slagged off for that for years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.