Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

Nobody else was remanded in custody for breaching their bail conditions you stupid fucker! The club stood by him (wrongly IMO) after two initial arrests. They didn't 'single you out', if anything you got special treatment because they felt sorry for you.

incorrect he has never been charged with breaching bail conditions

You need to have another think about this, I’d respectfully suggest. Also, ‘Not Innocent?
By have another think I mean: Imagine City are found ‘not guilty’ of most or indeed all the 115, presumably you’ll be the first to post saying we might not be guilty but we’re certainly not innocent? Because that’s exactly how opposing fans and their media shills will portray it.
Now I have no time whatsoever for Mendy, I wish the club had never bought him and, in my view, he was certainly ‘not innocent’ but, under the system we have, he was tried, found not guilty and, consequently, is innocent in the eyes of the law. It might be far from perfect but it’s what we’ve got and I’d rather have that than any alternative thus far devised.

That's not the case, the original poster was correct.

That several of his teammates including Walker were at his parties, breaking covid rules, sleeping around, drinking, but he's been 'singled out' because of his arrest.

Conveniently forgetting that we continued to pay him and play him after his first two arrests, and only suspended him when he was charged.

Others may have been doing similar things, but they weren't doing them every single fucking day. And they were contributing on the pitch, unlike this lazy **** who put more effort into being a degenerate than he did into staying fit.
Fernandinho was the captain in 2021…

He was remanded in custody for months after breaching his bail conditions from a prior arrest. He wasn't charged because they were charging him with multiple counts of rape.
You can't hold someone for more than 24 hours without charging them. He was either charged for breaching his bail or he wasn't and it's a simple fact that he wasn't charged for breach bail. He was charged with rape and locked away for months for that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.