Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

Were does Mendy stand in terms of the rest of his career or even if Manchester City did the right thing in terminating his contract, 100% does not stay in England and he must feel City let him down and failed him,

Mendy will be looking for compensation from the club and the people involved and the CPS,

Good Luck Mendy,
Go and prove you still want to play football

Am I not right in thinking that the jury has to reach a unanimous verdict that the evidence presented proved beyond all reasonable doubt that he was guilty?

Again, I'm no lawyer so could have that wrong but it's not necessarily a case of the entire jury believing him over them. The burden of proof is on the accuser and if the evidence presented isn't totally and utterly irrefutable then you have reasonable doubt.
Mendy was acquitted unanimously of at least some of the charges. Your hypotheticals don’t work in these cases.

A lot.

I'm still thinking he isn't anywhere near broke.
Im sure some one said in here hes skint, someone who had been told.

I know his wages are massive compared to the working mans but he’ll have huge over heads, pay huge tax
Hes not been paid a penny during all this but his overheads plus his monumental legal bills are still going out his account each week. Even MILLIONS doesnt last long when youre spending it and its not coming in

That's exactly the same thing that fans from other clubs say about City and the CAS verdict....... "you got away with it" they say and how strongly we plead our innocence.
Haha. Same posters here calling for Mendy to be found guilty even though he's been found innocent would lose their minds when fans from other clubs react the same way to City being found not guilty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.