Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

I am pleased by the verdict as it removes a taint from the club. There was a reason why Brian Clough liked his players to get married young.

Benjamin Mendy has not been found guilty of anything, by juries that have been given far more evidence to consider than any of us have seen.

I’ve seen it a few of times with friends of mine where girls have cried rape when either absolutely nothing unsolicited has taken place or even no sexual contact of any kind has even taken place… and I’ve seen it ruin one lad’s life.

It happens a lot more than you’d imagine n’all.

But that’s that. He’s not guilty. People should leave him to his life now.

Pep and others warned him of his behaviour.

Going out, picking up women and treating them like they are objects. Not stating he's guilty of rape, but he's put himself in this position. You lie down with Dogs, and you get Fleas!

Let that be a lesson for all young rich footballers out there. Be more like a Kevin De Bruyne, and not a Benjamin Mendy/Mason Greenwood.

Pep and others warned him of his behaviour.

Going out, picking up women and treating them like they are objects. Not stating he's guilty of rape, but he's put himself in this position. You lie down with Dogs, and you get Fleas!

Let that be a lesson for all young rich footballers out there. Be more like a Kevin De Bruyne, and not a Benjamin Mendy/Mason Greenwood.
You and the public opinion have already judged him on no factual basis. That's why it will be challenging for him to cope in his future life.

Whatever he did away from football I know absolutely nothing about. But that one performance away at Wolves should have ended his City career, not to mention that utterly ridiculous hairstyle he turned up in for a dross CL home tie.

I heard a long while back that he had been blackmailed by the same group and City were aware of the incident.

I'm glad that he's been found not guilty and I hope he's learnt a lesson about the reality and the harshness of the sex trade industry.

Hopefully he can get counselling for why he feels the need for paid sex and move on to better things

At first I thought he was a funny, warm-hearted lad, but now I find him a bit creepy.

Weird report on ITV local news. Solicitor was reading a statement and she seemed to be struggling and it ended up with Mandy putting his arm round her to comfort her. Very strange.

You and the public opinion have already judged him on no factual basis. That's why it will be challenging for him to cope in his future life.

It came out during the trial that Mendy claimed to have had sex with 10000 women.

He's 29. Let's say for ease of numbers he started 15 years ago. That works out at about 13 new, different women, per week. Every week. For 15 years.

Yes, he may well have exaggerated, but if he's being anywhere near accurate it's hard to imagine that he hasn't been treating women as objects. There just wouldn't be time to go about it any other way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.