Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

Weird report on ITV local news. Solicitor was reading a statement and she seemed to be struggling and it ended up with Mandy putting his arm round her to comfort her. Very strange.
Perhaps she was relieved for her client I would imagine if you represent someone you would get to know them and be invested in the outcome.

So, you want us to believe that a 14 year old finds two new women every day and makes them have sex with him while playing club football, and repeats that daily regime for 15 years. Sure.
That’s clearly not the point he is making, tbf.

So, you want us to believe that a 14 year old finds two new women every day and makes them have sex with him while playing club football, and repeats that daily regime for 15 years. Sure.

No, just explaining the maths of it.

I'm sure he hasn't been keeping count, but he clearly isn't, and maybe hasn't ever been, in the habit of building relationships.

That's up to him, but pretty much amounts to treating women as objects, I don't think anyone can deny that.

Pep and others warned him of his behaviour.

Going out, picking up women and treating them like they are objects. Not stating he's guilty of rape, but he's put himself in this position. You lie down with Dogs, and you get Fleas!

Let that be a lesson for all young rich footballers out there. Be more like a Kevin De Bruyne, and not a Benjamin Mendy/Mason Greenwood.
Who’s worse, the millionaire footballer using his fame money & status to attract young women for sex, or the young women hawking around said footballers looking for a pay day, easy life or both ? It’s a shady seedy part of society that’s been going on since the money flooded into football, it isn’t the east end where Bobby More & co would all drink together with their wives. There’s no winners in a case like this and I hope all involved learn from it

Surprised the club let his contract run out and basically washed their hands of him. Sex addiction should be treated the same as alcoholism and drug addiction. Mendy has been very naive though. Letting loads of loose women into his house was a recipe for disaster...they were bound to try and rip him off sooner rather than later.

Weird report on ITV local news. Solicitor was reading a statement and she seemed to be struggling and it ended up with Mandy putting his arm round her to comfort her. Very strange.
How on earth do you see it as being 'very strange' ?
I saw the same thing and thought it as a touch of empathy and reassurance for someone having to address the glare of the media spotlight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.