Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

Don't forget the Alabama 3.
I'm not sure if that's a light heated joke or a dig at me but the Alabama 3 have no relation to the United Kingdom.
Innocent people died because the Birmingham 6 and the Guildford 4 were wrongly imprisoned. The IRA refused to discuss or agree a truce/peace whilst those people were wrongly in jail. The British Goverment could not admit British justice was so corrupt.... so the violence continued.

I'm not sure if that's a light heated joke or a dig at me but the Alabama 3 have no relation to the United Kingdom.
Innocent people died because the Birmingham 6 and the Guildford 4 were wrongly imprisoned. The IRA refused to discuss or agree a truce/peace whilst those people were wrongly in jail. The British Goverment could not admit British justice was so corrupt.... so the violence continued.

It was a light hearted joke. They're the Brixton group who made the song that went on to become the Sopranos theme.

And yeah, I know about both the Birmingham 6 and Guildford 4. Just wanted to try and bring a bit of levity.

How on earth do you see it as being 'very strange' ?
I saw the same thing and thought it as a touch of empathy and reassurance for someone having to address the glare of the media spotlight.
Because normally the lawyer would be calm and professional and the acquitted person would be the emotional one.

One of the solicitors.

I'm not critising, id be fairly similar if I had his fame and fortune - although I'm older and would be a whole lot more careful due to the previously started law of averages.
10,000 acts over, say 12 years is 8 a week for 12 years! It's fair to say, I think, not much room for training! I know I may have been lacking but ffs.

It was a light hearted joke. They're the Brixton group who made the song that went on to become the Sopranos theme.

And yeah, I know about both the Birmingham 6 and Guildford 4. Just wanted to try and bring a bit of levity.
Apologies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.