Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

My abiding memory of Benjamin Mendy was him hopping at speed on crutches down the sidelines when Sergio scored a goal for us with a steward running after him thinking he was a pitch invader!! On crutches Benjy was faster than the steward!!
I really hope he comes through this and has lots of support. :-)

My abiding memory of Benjamin Mendy was him hopping at speed on crutches down the sidelines when Sergio scored a goal for us with a steward running after him thinking he was a pitch invader!! On crutches Benjy was faster than the steward!!
I really hope he comes through this and has lots of support. :-)
That was Sterling, I think, not Sergio. Last minute winner against..... Southampton?

That was Sterling, I think, not Sergio. Last minute winner against..... Southampton?
Whoops I should have looked it up… but even injured he was fast. I was in my seat, well actually I was standing cheering, and saw out of my peripheral vision this person on crutches, hotly pursued by the steward and we all started laughing and pointing! I guess I thought Sergio because he was our usual scorer.:-)

Plus same initial letter ;-)

A lot of footballers throwing their support behind him and asking how this will be rectified for him. Started with depay posting a long supportive post and a huge number of stars have commented in support now including grealish.

It’s a strange take from Crafton, obviously no one should support anyone found not guilty & seen their life shattered.

Personally I think on a scale of Schofield to Huw, Mendy is a wrongun but he’s been jailed whilst awaiting trial for rape then cleared, he’s lost everything.

It’s a strange take from Crafton, obviously no one should support anyone found not guilty & seen their life shattered.

Personally I think on a scale of Schofield to Huw, Mendy is a wrongun but he’s been jailed whilst awaiting trial for rape then cleared, he’s lost everything.

Totally agree. I imagine he may be entitled to serious financial compensation for doing a stretch on remand and losing a multimillion pound job. I can understand now why the club was in no rush to terminate the contract due to gross misconduct etc.

Totally agree. I imagine he may be entitled to serious financial compensation for doing a stretch on remand and losing a multimillion pound job. I can understand now why the club was in no rush to terminate the contract due to gross misconduct etc.

He’s entitled to and will get Jack shit for being remanded.

He was remanded because he broke bail conditions. From what I remember, that fact was uncontested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.