Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

Loved him?
He had 3 great games for us and then unfortunately got injured for the remainder of his first seaaon and then persistantly injured for subsequent seasons. He created some kind of cult character via some shark social media shite nonsense that I hadn't a clue what it was about.....
Sums up his time here nicely.

You got to give it to these bellends, they're certainly putting in a shift coming up with all their made up cenarious.

Fuck me, it was City's fault all along. Who knew...

You'd have thought the BBC would have other things to concentrate on. Deflection strategy incoming?

He said 10,000 not 1,000. Which is almost certainly a huge exaggeration.

But even if it was 100,000, it most certainly doesn’t prove he’s a rapist. He isn’t. And that is now a fact.

But for a guy who was looking at the prospect of losing his freedom for many, many years, to still be of a mind where he’s boasting about how many women he’s had sex with. It suggests an attitude towards women and sex in general that he probably could do with re-assessing for multiple reasons.
He is alleged to have said '10,000 women' by one of the accusers.
Mendy is not on record as having said it directly, or claimed it as a boast, anywhere.
When he was questioned in court, he only said he enjoyed "having sex with a lot of women" and was never asked, or offered, to provide a number.

Whenever the club loses a player for any reason some fans turns against him

It happens everywhere with every club

It might makes the fans feel better to pretend that they are better without the player that left

In Mendy's case, he was one of the most favorite characters in the team and I think most fans/players loved him

Once he was accused, 99% of the people start to hate him even before the investigation was completed

Now according to judges who interviewed all witnesses & seeing all evidence , they decide he isn't guilty

But because his contract is up and is no longer City player, lets continue the hate movement because we lost him anyway.

The conclusion: its better it wait everything to settle before making any judgement.

I've said very similar about Mendy before.

There's a famous/ infamous guy being chased in the very same way, who calls himself "the most Googled man on earth" (a name not allowed on BM). There are people on BM who called Mendy a **** that call the current incumbent of accusations a **** too.

Whilst they might not be the most wholesome of characters, the BM accusers themselves worship other powerful individuals that have gotten where they are by being such "cunts". They just refuse to look at the details or the details haven't been revealed yet.

So, it doesn't matter whether the court of law finds these men 'not guilty', they will always be called cunts by these virtuous people, regardless of what they may do for charity (building mosques, feeding homeless, etc.).

Just wish the Curtain Twitchers of BM would just wait for the justice system to prevail rather than in their court of opinion.

Reactions: PPT
The CPS should be held to account, I posted at the time there was no way 8 or 9 women all went back to his house and raped, it was too much of a coincidence.

I also said even if one of them was sexually abused Mendy would have deserved a custodial sentence, like a lot of trials we will never know the real truth, only those involved are privileged to what happened.

Was this a coercive attempt to exploit a wealthy footballer by extolling lies and deception? If so those who claimed they were abused should be investigated, Mendy is not someone I would want as a friend but he’s clearly been victimised, this trial was an absolute shambles.

I would imagine Mendy will be entitled to compensation for his legal fees, loss of earnings and remuneration for his time spent in jail, perhaps @gordondaviesmoustache could clarify?

He was named,imprisoned,lost his job and had his life trawled over by millions for almost three years after 2 trials.

He was also found not guilty by two independent juries.

The least that should happen is that his accusers should be named.

If not, the accused should be granted complete anonymity and the hearing held in private.
So for every failed rape prosecution you'd put the accusers up for public trial and denigration? Given the low percentage of successful prosecutions that's a lot of women (almost exclusively) that you're happy to throw to the wolves, let alone how that would affect any victims coming forward in the future.

I don't disagree about the accused being given anonymity but will sadly never happen. The courts can dictate to some extent what gets reported here but media abroad can post with no concerns.

The Manchester Evening News in their court transcripts went up to 'woman 11' at least, were some of them purely witnesses or were they all accusers at some point that the CPS quitely sidelined?

The CPS should be held to account, I posted at the time there was no way 8 or 9 women all went back to his house and raped, it was too much of a coincidence.

I also said even if one of them was sexually abused Mendy would have deserved a custodial sentence, like a lot of trials we will never know the real truth, only those involved are privileged to what happened.

Was this a coercive attempt to exploit a wealthy footballer by extolling lies and deception? If so those who claimed they were abused should be investigated, Mendy is not someone I would want as a friend but he’s clearly been victimised, this trial was an absolute shambles.

I would imagine Mendy will be entitled to compensation for his legal fees, loss of earnings and remuneration for his time spent in jail, perhaps @gordondaviesmoustache could clarify?
He spent time in jail for breaking bail conditions so not a chance for remuneration for that at least.

Hello Miss Marple, ever thought of offering your wisdom to the justice system!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.