Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a very good possibility we will sign both which for me would give us 2 quality players, long term players and a home grown player. I actually think bertrand would fit into the way Pep wants to play quite nicely from what ive seen of him.
Definitely be unreal if we did sign both, but i dont think we will.
Thats a hell of alot of our budget gone if we do.

But lots of sources said VVD was done, he was our top target blah blah blah, 24 hours later, signing for the dippers.
Things change very quickly, and it wouldnt surprise me if City walked away from Monaco for the mendy deal, just like theyve walked away from a lot of deals in the past.

No sources said VVD was done.

Plenty of sources saying Mendy is still on.

Back away from the edge and be patient.

Come on we all know Sky's game they just been shit on with greizmen and bale the 2 stories they wanted to run all summer so now they need something to keep the rags glued to there channel. How about city being rejected by Mendy and there's a possibility the rags may get him??? Here fishy fishy!!!!!

That's what I think, it's obvious the coach sees Aleks as a centre half and we need 2 fullbacks on each side.
So we are signing

Ederson
Bertrand
Mendy
Walker
RB?
Silva

And we are heavily reported to want a holding mid (Fabinho/Carvalho?) and a forward (Sanchez?) and a centre half (VVD?).

I can't see it. 9 players coming in. It would be fucking stupid and would cost more than £300m easily.

Fuck me some of you seriously need to wipe your fannies.

Think you need to wipe yours.
Are you just expecting silence on this forum unless its people being happy and excited? I find the doom and gloom posts just as entertaining if not more so.

Today isn’t a great day for transfer news, tomorrow though we might be close to signing Bonnuci?! Who knows.

The ups and the downs and people’s reactions to this make the transfer forum funny and what it is.
So kids my message to you all is keep up the extreme reactions to any info we get :)

Definitely be unreal if we did sign both, but i dont think we will.
Thats a hell of alot of our budget gone if we do.
I wonder if signing both means we aren't in the market for a CB. Basically would mean Kolarov is a CB (not going to keep him a 3rd choice LB) and leaves us with VK, Stones, Ota and Kola as CB's. I do however think by addressing our full backs our central defense will be improved massively as a result.

Marti Perarnau's just told me Pep wants four full backs min - three this summer. Bertrand and Mendy are wanted together not as either/or.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.