Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 4th he considers most complicated deal to do and he described it as a "surprise". I'm guessing Kimmich or Dani Alves.

Wow at either. Alves seems the more likely of the two, but Kimmich would answer questions at DM also.

Ultimately what's important is that City aren't pissing about with fullbacks. Anyone who thought we'd only bring in one for each side hasn't been paying attention.

Cheers, mate

Think you need to wipe yours.
Are you just expecting silence on this forum unless its people being happy and excited? I find the doom and gloom posts just as entertaining if not more so.

Today isn’t a great day for transfer news, tomorrow though we might be close to signing Bonnuci?! Who knows.

The ups and the downs and people’s reactions to this make the transfer forum funny and what it is.
So kids my message to you all is keep up the extreme reactions to any info we get :)
It pisses me off that a lot of Blue Moaners always expect world class players to come to our Club at the drop of a hat.The reality is that we have to find players that are not up to that standard but can make a very big influence to City over the next few years.
People have short memories as it was only a few weeks ago that Pep stated clearly that he wanted to sign more English players.It looks as though that may be the case with Walker and Bertrand and yet people always think they know better than Pep.
I know who I trust.

But lots of sources said VVD was done, he was our top target blah blah blah, 24 hours later, signing for the dippers.
Things change very quickly, and it wouldnt surprise me if City walked away from Monaco for the mendy deal, just like theyve walked away from a lot of deals in the past.
Walking away from deals is sometimes the better option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.