Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
But lots of sources said VVD was done, he was our top target blah blah blah, 24 hours later, signing for the dippers.
Things change very quickly, and it wouldnt surprise me if City walked away from Monaco for the mendy deal, just like theyve walked away from a lot of deals in the past.
Curious as to "who" we have walked away from previously

You're not even making any sense.

1. If we weren't in on VVD, we didn't lose him. Sam Lee said we never even bid on him.

2. Kaveh is the only one hinting we are out on Mendy. Sam Lee is saying we are still in on him and could want both.

3. We are signing Kyle fucking Walker and he will cost a hell of a lot more than £40m, you better believe it.

4. That doesn't mean we should bend over and let Monaco gouge us. They are playing hard ball. So are we. It's early days, but we'll get our man.

Kaveh says we were interested in VVD but the club thought the money was too much. Sam Lee said VVD was one of the main targets but getting him or even a CB was not so high on Pep's priorities because he wants Mbappe -who wants Real Madrid- and Sanchez when we're thin on defenders.

I said this was gonna happen a few days ago when I read Sam Lee's article, then this guy came out swinging about how wonderful our transfer window was when I said we were gonna lose VVD to one of the rivals. Guess what happened? We lost the best cb in the league to Liverpool.

Now I hope we don't lose Mendy to one of our rivals or to another European rival. Both Liverpool and Chelsea were interested in him according to news, Liverpool even made an offer last week. If that happens I bet some people will surely say we didn't want him and he's overrated anyway. Then we'll be happy that we got Kyle fucking Walker after Levy fucks us with all he's got because we already ruled out Semedo, the other available option who's younger than Walker and is probably going to Barcelona, so Levy knows we're desperate to get Walker.

The 4th he considers most complicated deal to do and he described it as a "surprise". I'm guessing Kimmich or Dani Alves.

I don't think Dani Alves would be complicated, Juventus won't fight to keep him if he left and would take a reasonable fee because of his age.

Also wouldn't be a major surprise because we were linked with him by a few papers 2 weeks ago...although Marti probably doesn't keep up with the tabloids.

Kimmich would be very complicated and quite surprising.

Obvious ones being Hazard, Pogba, Want to say RVP but not sure on that.
We didn`t walk away from RVP. At the time we had 4 forwards and he wasn`t going to come to be then one of five.He allegedly asked who would be leaving and by all accounts City wouldn`t commit themselves.Who can blame him.Just a pity because that season he was the difference between The Rags winning it and ourselves coming second.
The other two were based on fucking greedy agents,thats why we walked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.