Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaveh says we were interested in VVD but the club thought the money was too much. Sam Lee said VVD was one of the main targets but getting him or even a CB was not so high on Pep's priorities because he wants Mbappe -who wants Real Madrid- and Sanchez when we're thin on defenders.

I said this was gonna happen a few days ago when I read Sam Lee's article, then this guy came out swinging about how wonderful our transfer window was when I said we were gonna lose VVD to one of the rivals. Guess what happened? We lost the best cb in the league to Liverpool.

Now I hope we don't lose Mendy to one of our rivals or to another European rival. Both Liverpool and Chelsea were interested in him according to news, Liverpool even made an offer last week. If that happens I bet some people will surely say we didn't want him and he's overrated anyway. Then we'll be happy that we got Kyle fucking Walker after Levy fucks us with all he's got because we already ruled out Semedo, the other available option who's younger than Walker and is probably going to Barcelona, so Levy knows we're desperate to get Walker.

have an hour or so off the internet mate, you sound stressed. Go for a walk maybe

Possibility of Bertrand and Mendy?

110%

Memes aside, Perarnau is a legit Guardiola insider and if he says we intend to get both, then we intend to get both. Hopefully it works out.

What's so funny about that claim? There was many people that thought alderweirld and van dyke where the two best centre backs in the country.

Alderweireld shits on VVD, as does Vertonghen. A fit Vinny is a cut above and you could argue Koscielny is also.

although i would of like VDD to come, the source was one article in the mirror that he was signing for £60m and 200k a week. At the time I thought it was b*ll**ks. The mantra is now that Loserpool and Klipperty has got one over us, Nevermind, Moores said that they didn't need to spend to be successful like City. Gone sign for free like the rags.

110%

Memes aside, Perarnau is a legit Guardiola insider and if he says we intend to get both, then we intend to get both. Hopefully it works out.

Alderweireld shits on VVD, as does Vertonghen. A fit Vinny is a cut above and you could argue Koscielny is also.

So you're laughing your head off that he might be the best central defender in the league because he's actually only....the third best central defender in the league?

So you're laughing your head off that he might be the best central defender in the league because he's actually only....the third best central defender in the league?

I wasn't laughing my head off. That was @BluePhil8

I think he's among the best CBs in the league, but was pointing out an elite few who are above him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.