Bernard Manning opinons?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bluetoby said:
Lol, that old chestnut, I can't be racist, my mate is black.
didnt say cant be said am i read correctly before jumping in

Do you understand when your displaying 'presumption'? thought not
so you have an opinion on what i said or not ?[/quote]

Forget it himler[/quote]
insults very intelligent debating

bluetoby said:
threads like this always confuse me cos people on one hand complain about the like of jokes about Jade Goody saying that shes dead and cant defend themselves then rip into some one like Bernard Manning who was a product off his time did more for charity than any off us ever do and is now dead and cant defend himself no one is ever going to agree with everyone and what one person laughs at another doesnt
saw Bernard a couple of times early eighties at the emmbasy club and admit thought he was very funny cos he knew his audiance so does that make me a racist cos i have asian friends ?

so do you mean, if i laugh at a joke with a reference to someones colour, that makes me a racist.

At which point is line crossed from comedic value to racism ?

Would you call Peter Kay racist for using this within Pheonix nights ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uSGtRoEQYA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uSGtRoEQYA</a>

so do you mean, if i laugh at a joke with a reference to someones colour, that makes me a racist.[/quote]

well mean does it make me a racist

but thank you for reading correctly

Enlishman,Irshman and Pakistany living in a flat when a bomb hits it who survives?

The Enlishman and Irishman because they are out working!!
Thats Mannings humour.

r.soleofsalford said:
bluetoby said:
threads like this always confuse me cos people on one hand complain about the like of jokes about Jade Goody saying that shes dead and cant defend themselves then rip into some one like Bernard Manning who was a product off his time did more for charity than any off us ever do and is now dead and cant defend himself no one is ever going to agree with everyone and what one person laughs at another doesnt
saw Bernard a couple of times early eighties at the emmbasy club and admit thought he was very funny cos he knew his audiance so does that make me a racist cos i have asian friends ?

so do you mean, if i laugh at a joke with a reference to someones colour, that makes me a racist.

What is this thread about? Go back to the beginning and start over. My opinion, thats my opinion, just so your understand, is he was a fat useless waste of air who was about as funny as testicular cancer. Don't argue with someone who it effects personally, you can't.

Carling said:
Enlishman,Irshman and Pakistany living in a flat when a bomb hits it who survives?

The Enlishman and Irishman because they are out working!!
Thats Mannings humour.

So if change the word "Pakistani" to read "scouser" - whats the difference ?

r.soleofsalford said:
bluetoby said:

What is this thread about? Go back to the beginning and start over. My opinion, thats my opinion, just so your understand, is he was a fat useless waste of air who was about as funny as testicular cancer. Don't argue with someone who it effects personally, you can't.
but i wasnt arguing or being abusive unlike himler comment

so do you mean, if i laugh at a joke with a reference to someones colour, that makes me a racist.[/quote]

What is this thread about? Go back to the beginning and start over. My opinion, thats my opinion, just so your understand, is he was a fat useless waste of air who was about as funny as testicular cancer. Don't argue with someone who it effects personally, you can't.[/quote]
but i wasnt arguing or being abusive unlike himler comment[/quote]

Like i said forget it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.