Bernard Manning opinons?

All you people like zinedine zimmer frame,who whinge on about a top generous beyond generous blue,if it wasen't 4 him booth hall would ave shut a long time ago,and my son was unfortunate enough to have visited and the care was fabulous.Wat the f**k has justin lee bollocks,graham f*****g norton done for manchester and it's kids. Many people and many millions made and give away can't be wrong.Come back zim man wen youve headlined vegas to sell out audiences every night. I think your a scum follower in disguise!!!! IMO.

this cannot be serious. he tells a racist joke or two. its not like someone has died!

Banned Tosspot said:
He was a funny **** but the PC Brigade killed him off. Sadly, Lenny Henry pops up every year on Comic Relief.
Yeah,with mr winston algernon,razzamataz. Dead funny!!!! ps it's fine and cool 4 50cent and his mob to be callin each other n*****s all the time. Pc.my arse,crock of shit,bleedin hearts.

Had some good nights in the Embassy Club and raised alot of money for the kids football team too! all because BM gave us free tickets so we could sell them for fundraising!

Was he a racist?

Bernard said "I'm not racist. I live in a terraced house. Next door to me there's blacks on one side and pakis on the other. It keeps the flys out of our house"

Judge for yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.