Bernard Manning opinons?

Bernard is a legend!

Was pi$$ funny & did loads for charity.

Fair play, he did tell the "odd racist" joke, but he would take the pi$$ out of anyone if he could get a laff then shake their hand afterwards! You knew what Bernard was about, so if you couldn't take it, you didn't go!

This thread makes him out to be a far right wing neo nazi!!!

He played on the biggest stages in the world, is know throughout the world & should be reveered as one of our favourite mancunian sons!

Citytillidie69 said:
Carling said:
Enlishman,Irshman and Pakistany living in a flat when a bomb hits it who survives?

The Enlishman and Irishman because they are out working!!
Thats Mannings humour.

So if change the word "Pakistani" to read "scouser" - whats the difference ?
Correct you could as the scouse never done a hard days work in there life.

Another joke of Mannings is a Scouser gets offered blow job by a prozzy and he says well will it affect my dole money!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
so do you mean, if i laugh at a joke with a reference to someones colour, that makes me a racist.

What is this thread about? Go back to the beginning and start over. My opinion, thats my opinion, just so your understand, is he was a fat useless waste of air who was about as funny as testicular cancer. Don't argue with someone who it effects personally, you can't.[/quote]
but i wasnt arguing or being abusive unlike himler comment[/quote]

Like i said forget it[/quote]
read all your posts and all you have done is insult people no comment or insight into why you have your opinion ! now if you could explain why you thought himler comment was appropriate or called for

bluetoby said:
so do you mean, if i laugh at a joke with a reference to someones colour, that makes me a racist.

What is this thread about? Go back to the beginning and start over. My opinion, thats my opinion, just so your understand, is he was a fat useless waste of air who was about as funny as testicular cancer. Don't argue with someone who it effects personally, you can't.
but i wasnt arguing or being abusive unlike himler comment[/quote]

read all your posts and all you have done is insult people no comment or insight into why you have your opinion ! now if you could explain why you thought himler comment was appropriate or called for[/quote]

Your trying to justify an argument in relation to Fat man bernard being a model citizen, and couldn't be further from being a racist.... I don't converse on a subject when someone has blinkers on. full stop.

bluetoby said:

What is this thread about? Go back to the beginning and start over. My opinion, thats my opinion, just so your understand, is he was a fat useless waste of air who was about as funny as testicular cancer. Don't argue with someone who it effects personally, you can't.
but i wasnt arguing or being abusive unlike himler comment

Zin - IMO everone has an element of racism within them...even you.

Whats the first thing you think of when someone mentions "romanian Gypsy" ? be honest now.

can of worms

close this thread

Why??
Its a debate dont get touchy he may been racist but arnt most people you cant tell me when down pub with the lads you dont enjoy a good racist joke!

bluetoby said:

but i wasnt arguing or being abusive unlike himler comment

read all your posts and all you have done is insult people no comment or insight into why you have your opinion ! now if you could explain why you thought himler comment was appropriate or called for[/quote]

Your trying to justify an argument in relation to Fat man bernard being a model citizen, and couldn't be further from being a racist.... I don't converse on a subject when someone has blinkers on. full stop.[/quote]
dont run away just answer question

Mannings humour is my humour and other on this fourm. He is the kindest person you can ever meet i been told and give the man respect with the way he handled Mrs Merton(i think her name was) type him in you tube!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.