Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He better score 3 goals 2 assists in the next game or I will sell him from my FPL team .

he's not really one for fantasy team. He does the stuff before goals and assists.

Bugs need that the refs and analysts didnt discuss the rational for this. Erased from history.

Good article on Bernardo just appeared on the Sky Sports website.

Hasn't really hit the form of last season yet but I seriously love watching him play. A perfect player. Great work rate, technical ability, etc.

yep, Bernardo is pretty quiet so far. If it wasn't to making a piss of Spur players in that one action, I wouldn't remember anything from him this season.

Don't think he's playing badly but should give him a week or two off, bed Mahrez in against Brighton & Norwich.

@BernardoCSilva on City players being snubbed for individual awards: “We talk about it, and we feel it is unfair, but what matters is that we have won four titles and I have even added it to the Euro Nations. But the nominee is entitled to choose the players..."

Pep knows,the players know,we know except frank

@BernardoCSilva on City players being snubbed for individual awards: “We talk about it, and we feel it is unfair, but what matters is that we have won four titles and I have even added it to the Euro Nations. But the nominee is entitled to choose the players..."

Pep knows,the player's know,we know except frank
.even the player's know there bent bastards

Last edited:

It is human nature , players ofcourse want individual recognition as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.