Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been the biggest disappointment this season. Was genuinely a different level last season and our best player by a long way and now is just totally anonymous in most of our games.

Think that Twitter episode played a huge part hopefully gets his head down and comes back stronger next season,we need him more than ever now Dave’s going

Think that Twitter episode played a huge part hopefully gets his head down and comes back stronger next season,we need him more than ever now Dave’s going

We do need him, genuinely brilliant player but I can't wrap my head around it. He hasn't performed this season to the level he was last season and it's worrying.

Done his best, he is not striker.

Not sure if changing his position every game will help him to regain his form.

His form fell off a cliff before that though. Maybe it helped keep him out of form for longer, but the cause was something else. He's a real worry, not worth a starting place in any position on the pitch, despite his versatility.

We do need him, genuinely brilliant player but I can't wrap my head around it. He hasn't performed this season to the level he was last season and it's worrying.
He’s been chopped and changed all over the show as well as not getting any real run of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.