Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Midfield dynamics are tricky. Alot of it depends on who your playing with and how your game is accommodated to play with them.

When kevin was injured, he played RCM and had a standout season. He became quite important in the attack.

When he plays with Kevin, I think it's best kevin plays RCM because his crossing is simply TOO good, so Bernardo plays LCM.
In this role I think he looks good when he drops and plays next to the DM (Rodri or Gundogan) in a pair and allows kevin to attack up front more often.

So with that I think the best duos for him are:

Bernardo-Kevin
---------DM

Or

Phil/David----Bernardo
-----------DM

We can look for all the excuses in the world as to why its been the case, some maybe valid others not so much, but the fact is he's been very poor for the majority of the season.
The fact we all know what he's capable of and the brilliance he's shown us previously means I'm happy to call it a blip and not be too hard on him.
He has to show up next year, though he's certainly not alone in that regard.
Hopefully we see him getting back to his best over the course of the next month or so, a strong finish to the season will do him the world of good.
I think he branded a racist by the media,non stop might have done it

Sometimes I think Bernardo is a bit unlucky with who else is in the squad. He's a fantastic 8 on the right for us but so is KDB. Bernardo brings some superb assets to the table but KDB is such a hugely direct goal threat that he has to play.

He's also fantastic on the right. He's not the best goal threat out wide but he really brings control and excellent pressing to the equation. Unfortunately Mahrez is also a huge goal threat, which given our profligacy this season in front of goal and other issues has grown to be really necessary and important.

I reckon us sorting out the CB issue and replacing Sané will see Bernardo as right as rain in the future. The team will be more secure and Bernardo's skills will become vital.

That was some top class shithousery from Bernardo. Don't particularly agree with it but that doesn't make it any less funny.

I love this guy, petty but love it.

That pettiness is the juice if life. Gotta let them no you ain't feeling them at all times.

It would have been dickish if everyone did it. But having the one guy not give a fuck... Priceless :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.