Bernardo Silva signs new contract until 2026

Don't be a tough guy on the internet.

For the last three transfer windows or so he is hankering for a move to Barcelona. Nobody says he isn't a great player, its just every year it seems it takes convincing for him to stay.
Not a tough guy on the internet , just a mere suggestion.

Don't be a tough guy on the internet.

For the last three transfer windows or so he is hankering for a move to Barcelona. Nobody says he isn't a great player, its just every year it seems it takes convincing for him to stay.
No. Every year people speculate on football forums, repeating the same shit as fact when they, and I include you in this, really know fuck all about Silvas thoughts or intentions or character.

No. Every year people speculate on football forums, repeating the same shit as fact when they, and I include you in this, really know fuck all about Silvas thoughts or intentions or character.
Nobody knows anything, if we weren't allowed to infer from peripheral evidence we wouldn't be human.

A little irony there
It would have been, if I behaved like a tough guy on the internet, but I didn't.

Nobody knows anything, if we weren't allowed to infer from peripheral evidence we wouldn't be human.

It would have been, if I behaved like a tough guy on the internet, but I didn't.
You can infer all you want. Presenting it as fact and then slagging the lad off based on that betrays either your intelligence or your allegiance to City and our players.
When you make shit up don't be surprised when you get pulled up on it.

You can infer all you want. Presenting it as fact and then slagging the lad off based on that betrays either your intelligence or your allegiance to City and our players.
When you make shit up don't be surprised when you get pulled up on it.
You really need to calm down. I didn't slag the player, I just said that from the outside it looks like every year recently he is poised to move to Barcelona and then ends up staying. I don't make up the reports that say that he wants to move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.