Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!

If wishing people took a dislike for racism and fed that information to future generations of their lineage, then I'll take the accusation of 'sinister' eugenics!

It's not me that needs to clear their head.

Pathetic.

You carry on fella, you are coming across so very well with your well reasoned analogies and arguments...

Just in case, the above is sarcasm :)

Hmm, I wonder what response you would get if you posted that kind of ideology on twitter.

You don’t breed racism out of people. You educate them. The vast majority of people are not racist.

Bernardo posted an ill advised tweet. It isn’t directly racist, yet some people are trying to make out that it is. They have applied further context that wasn’t present in the message to become offended by it. Those people need educating as much as Bernardo does.

Racism needs calling out wherever it rears its ugly head. What doesn’t help is shouting racism where it isn’t present or where it could be if you assume what is meant.

I have said, probably for the hundredth time, this was avoidable done privately between two friends.

Stop misinterpreting my stance.

LOL!!

If wishing people took a dislike for racism and fed that information to future generations of their lineage, then I'll take the accusation of 'sinister' eugenics!

It's not me that needs to clear their head.

Pathetic.
Fuck me pal turn it would you now.
We get that you are angry, we know.
But enough is enough now.

Somewhere in between.

I can’t believe it’s still going on, this discussion.

He’s made a mistake and clearly not meant it.

Have someone from Kick it Out come and have a word and let everyone get on with their lives.

Now I have stated that I have some reservations about kick it out. Perhaps even they might learn something from this whole sorry affair and that maybe they would have been in this instance been better placed to have privately spoken to Bernado and the club explaining their thoughts on it instead of doing it with public statements.

As in most things there are lessons to be learned for all concerned and with that in mind despite the best efforts of some elements of the press and media some good can be made from all of this?

Probably when this shit is breeded out out people in future generations that racism and class warfare is bollocks.

And I'm not even sure I'm kidding.

Just for clarification ‘breeded out’ is eugenics, if as someone as has already pointed out better education for this generation and future ones, but you stated ‘breeded out’ and ‘and I’m not even sure I’m kidding’.

Eugenics.

I have said, probably for the hundredth time, this was avoidable done privately between two friends.

Stop misinterpreting my stance.

My apologies if I have. You’ve posted a lot of words to suggest the only part of your stance is that is should have been done privately.

Words such as rape and starred out racist terms seem superfluous to that stance to me.

I'm not angry, I'm annoyed. If I cursed everyone out with every response I'd be 'angry'.

If you want gauge my words with how perceive them, that's not my problem.

Or put me on the 'ignore' list.

Thanks.

Haha, this statement is exactly what you are doing with the Bernardo tweet, you are also on a public forum and are delivering statement after statement on how Bernardo’s words pictures are perceived, but you do the same, not your problem though.

Outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.