Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure we'll bring a LB in and replace Bernardo (if he leaves). We'll be just fine.

You mentioned before about Delap having gone. Must admit I hadn't seen that. Where did he go?
you dont just simply replace the talent and work ethic of a player like Bernardo.

it leaves us short

Marhez and Grealish are not consistent enough by any stretch of the imagination...Mahrez will score goals but against the best teams he goes missing....and Grealish...well..jury is out big time on him...

you dont just simply replace the talent and work ethic of a player like Bernardo.

it leaves us short

Marhez and Grealish are not consistent enough by any stretch of the imagination...Mahrez will score goals but against the best teams he goes missing....and Grealish...well..jury is out big time on him...
Bernardo hasn't left. If he does (which I think unlikely), I'm sure we'll bring somebody else in.

Mahrez and Grealish are both fine players and will both contribute to a good season.

I really don't see anything to worry about. Bring in a LB and we'll be just fine.

Not at 80m euros. Brighton held firm with their valuation for Cucurella we held firm with ours and Ake.
Difference is ake was happy to stay and wasn't forcing move. It made us easy to hold form to the valuation. If we bring Bernardo 's valuation down that means Bernardo's putting pressure to move

Bernardo hasn't left. If he does (which I think unlikely), I'm sure we'll bring somebody else in.

Mahrez and Grealish are both fine players and will both contribute to a good season.

I really don't see anything to worry about. Bring in a LB and we'll be just fine.
No he hasnt left....we are discussing IF he leaves which there is a possibility of.

We need more/better than fine...Grealish in terms of skill level is a huge step down from someone like Bernardo. Mahrez is probably the most skillful player we have BUT he goes missing too often in the games that really matter. ...he has a weaker mentality

Agree on the LB...no signs of anything happening (which might be a good thing as we usually do deals on the quiet)

No? If Bernardo leaves do you expect Kevin and gundo to play 90 percent of the games. We absolutely cant let Bernardo go without replacement

Difference is ake was happy to stay and wasn't forcing move. If we bring Bernardo 's valuation down that means Bernardo's putting pressure to move
We will have our valuation of Bernardo...if it isnt met he stays put...its Bernardos agent job to get the buyer to pay the right amount....

Just like Cucurella/Brighton.... we are idiots if we budge....he has a contract and ultimately he can be held to it for another year.

We will have our valuation of Bernardo...if it isnt met he stays put...its Bernardos agent job to get the buyer to pay the right amount....

Just like Cucurella/Brighton.... we are idiots if we budge....he has a contract and ultimately he can be held to it for another year.
I agree but unfortunately that's the difference between Brighton and us. We won't force a player who wants to move and is putting pressure on the club to get one

I agree but unfortunately that's the difference between Brighton and us. We won't force a player who wants to move and is putting pressure on the club to get one
But we should hold to our evaluation which should be upwards of £80m ....anything less and you start to question whether Txixi is doing his old mates favours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.