Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Grealish is worth 100 million - I wouldn’t sell Bernardo for less that 150 million then

Getting to the point now where there's that much speculation about Bernardo's future that there has to be some substance to it. There's no point in having a player who's head is not in Manchester anymore. If that puts us back a season or two, then so be it.

Bernardo has given his all for the club, he's been absolutely brilliant and a fans favourite. I would hate to see him go but If he wants to move, we shouldn't stand in his way (if the money is correct also). We owe that to him.
Where? Flappers in here and nobodies on twitter not counted.

Getting to the point now where there's that much speculation about Bernardo's future that there has to be some substance to it. There's no point in having a player who's head is not in Manchester anymore. If that puts us back a season or two, then so be it.

Bernardo has given his all for the club, he's been absolutely brilliant and a fans favourite. I would hate to see him go but If he wants to move, we shouldn't stand in his way (if the money is correct also). We owe that to him.

We didn't sign Erling Haaland to put us back a couple of seasons.

Im not sure Bernardo is the type of person to cause an issue and sulk
If he doesn't then we stay firm in our price of 100m like we did with ake. But if at all we sell Bernardo at a lower price, I won't blame pep, txiki etc

Bernardo hasn't left. If he does (which I think unlikely), I'm sure we'll bring somebody else in.

Mahrez and Grealish are both fine players and will both contribute to a good season.

I really don't see anything to worry about. Bring in a LB and we'll be just fine.
I'm sure you don't mean it but this comes across as a tad complacent. If we lose Bernardo in addition to Jesus, Sterling, Zinchenko and Fernandinho then we've lost a lot of the heart, energy, know how and knowledge of the system as well as being tremendous players.
Even if we replace Bernardo (and of course I hope he stays) he will take time to blend in as will Haaland, Phillips and Alvarez.
It's also slightly worrying that all these players have been with us for about 5-6 years and are now going at the same time (again assuming Bernardo goes) - maybe it's just coincidence or something else?

A contract works both ways , City has a reputation of not standing in anyone's way if they want to leave, but Bernie has 3 years left on a contract he was happy to sign.so I would like to think that a decent compromise can be achieved with him where he doesn't leave us in a predicament at this late stage before the season starts, and we do right by him next summer . Saying that though let's not just give him away cheaply when that moment comes, there is a chance that his silverware count goes up this season and his reputation is enhanced and a selling price needs to reflect that .

He’s not leaving this window. I know it’s another thread to keep the hysterical posters going strong in their shouts of how this window is crap and Txiki is the worst employee in world football but it must get boring jumping to the worst case scenario at every opportunity?
Probably not actually looking across the Transfer forum in general.

PSG bullied Barca into submission, i don't get why do we need to maintain this happy go club image? Just make a statement out of Bernardo and asko Barca to pay 150-160 or some absurd amount which they won't/can't and tell Bernardo to see out his contrct here. And also please next summer go for their best player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.