Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I said he never asked to leave in 2020. You’re making that up.

2 years, not 3. There’s nothing out there saying he was angling for a move in 2020.
No worries fella.
I didn’t say that you said anything at all - specifically because there was no text.
There was just the years 2020, 2021 & 2022 highlighted so I thought I should clarify my thoughts by confirming that I didn’t intend it to be read as formal transfer requests.

And my notion was that a move away was muted in 2020 but if I’m wrong in that then I’m happy to be corrected. Though it doesn’t detract from the main point, which is that Bernardo has wanted to go to Barca for quite some time but it hasn’t been adverse to his fine efforts for us.

Yeah am just pointing out somehow Barcelona might pull a next level lever and find the money Silva will go if we get the fee we ask..
Fair fair. I just think City would probably say no because I don't think they have a replacement in mind just yet.

He will give us one more season. It’s just common sense at this point. We aren’t daft enough to let him go this late in the window and as nobody will stump up what we value him at we should just enjoy the time he has left with us.
Him staying gives us a proper forward plan in regards to choosing his replacement and I trust the club to be doing the leg work required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.