Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we should hold to our evaluation which should be upwards of £80m ....anything less and you start to question whether Txixi is doing his old mates favours
I would say anything less means Bernardo is forcing the move. Pep doesn't want unhappy players in the squad. Hopefully we stay firm but doubt it

I agree but unfortunately that's the difference between Brighton and us. We won't force a player who wants to move and is putting pressure on the club to get one
We didn't sell both Sterling and Jesus straight away either. With us selling Leroy Sane at a late stage of the transfer window we were covered even though we lost pace. cAWe aren't well covered for Bernardo Silva especially with McAtee being loaned out.

Last edited:
Getting to the point now where there's that much speculation about Bernardo's future that there has to be some substance to it. There's no point in having a player who's head is not in Manchester anymore. If that puts us back a season or two, then so be it.

Bernardo has given his all for the club, he's been absolutely brilliant and a fans favourite. I would hate to see him go but If he wants to move, we shouldn't stand in his way (if the money is correct also). We owe that to him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.