Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good point but let's not forget a small squad nearly cost us the title in the end when we ran out of defenders.
For me that's wafer thin and when we have an injury crisis there is little give in the system.

Ya but you're not Pep. It's one of his ways to keep his senior squad happy.. if there's injuries, the other senior players get time in other positions vs those who're unhappy and always want out.

You heard the rumors.. Cancelo wanted out when not playing. Laporte wanted out when not playing. Garcia wanted out because not playing enough.

So Pep's doing a balancing act. And he gets paid the big bucks so his call.

Are you so easily influenced by what you hear on twitter that you ignored facts?

Pep likes 17 senior players.

Currently we have..

1. Ederson
2. Ortega
3. Carson
4. Diaz
5. Ake
6. Laporte
7. Stones
8. Walker
9. Cancelo
10. Gundogan
11. KDB
12. Bernardo
13. Kalvin
14. Rodri
15. Foden
16. Haaland
17. Alvarez
18. Mahrez
19. Grealish

And I didn't even count the academy kids
20. Palmer
21. JWE

Only thing we're lacking in is maybe a legit senior Left Back.

17 outfield players.

We are already 1 down on that

He clearly doesn’t trust any of the youngsters to get minutes in midfield or defence in the league either

A good point but let's not forget a small squad nearly cost us the title in the end when we ran out of defenders.
For me that's wafer thin and when we have an injury crisis there is little give in the system.
How did the the big squads do last season?

Oh none of them won anything? Interesting.

He’s not leaving this window. I know it’s another thread to keep the hysterical posters going strong in their shouts of how this window is crap and Txiki is the worst employee in world football but it must get boring jumping to the worst case scenario at every opportunity?
Probably not actually looking across the Transfer forum in general.
Mental in here. Some proper shit spouted by posters I've never heard of.

Agree he isn’t unhappy but I think it’s fairly obvious his preference is to join Barcelona
I don’t think there’s anything obvious about it at all. The only thing he’s actually said himself is that he wants to go back to Benfica in two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.