Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. Remember when Pep didn't want anyone that didn't want to be here?

I love Bernardo but this has been going on for 2 years now, he needs to make a decision to stay or go.
He has no decision to make he hasn't asked to leave and there is no offer, it's just lazy journalists mate.

Pep said it All. If Bernardo wants to leave we won't stop him.. Barca has to offer what we ask . If they do Bernardo is off.

It seems to me from pep's answer that Bernardo still has a desire to go.
but is also happy to stay...possible to read it both ways

but is also happy to stay...possible to read it both ways
Yes agree but pep saying I don't want to stand in way of anyone's dreams says otherwise. Probably happy to stay this season if he doesn't get offers

As much as I like Bernado I think he needs to leave now. Players like D Silva, Aguero, Kompany Zabba - never did you hear noises from them and they went onto be legends.

If he's not happy then he needs to be gone.
If he leaves we are very short and wont have the time to replace him with a quality player......De Jong is a level below.....Neymar is an awful person, would be bad for the squad harmony and also picks and chooses when he plays. Not good either when the going gets tough (bit like Mahrez).

Yes agree but pep saying I don't want to stand in way of anyone's dreams says otherwise. Probably happy to stay this season if he doesn't get offers
yes.....i think thats it and tbh Id be happy to let him go next season as we would have time to replace him......letting him go now would be crazy...

The strangest thing with this Bernardo, Barca, FDJ situation is that FDJ is probably the best replacement we could get for Bernardo out there. If Barca really want Bernardo, why dont they just offer FDJ in exchange, if they really want him out? FDJ coming in as Bernardos replacement, if we would sell him, I could accept. I would be a downgrade in my opinion, but I could accept it if Bernardo wanted out. Barca selling FDJ to United/Chelsea, us selling Bernardo to Barca and ending up replacing him with someone like Paqueta would see one club being the big loser in this transfer domino, and that would be us. A Bernardo FDJ swap would make so much more sense for Barca, FDJ and us. Perhaps thats what really holding his deal with United/Chelsea up?

Or, hopefully, the real reason there is no FDJ links to us is because Bernardo is staying and the rest is just noise.
Problem is that weakens us and strengthens them

We should wait till we can find a better replacement. FDJ wont cut it

Reactions: Vic
FDJ is overrated, on massive wages and has already turned us down. Barca clearly want him gone too. Steer well clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.