Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peps got one foot out the door as well, lets face it - If we let him go, kiss the titles good bye he’s THAT good, first name on the team sheet for me. what a downer, poncing about in america when half the team do one when back -joke.
No not yet. He will sign a 2 years deal after that who knows

Peps got one foot out the door as well, lets face it - If we let him go, kiss the titles good bye he’s THAT good, first name on the team sheet for me. what a downer, poncing about in america when half the team do one when back -joke.
Kinell, funny as fuck that flap

300 posts in 11 years and barely one positive thing to say.

Hmmm.

So I don’t post every five minutes who gives a toss? You think I can’t speak my mind?
Half the team off and I’m supposed to be happy -Bernardos our best player, I expect pep to make him stay until he’s replaced, were weak enough -yeh Im a missery. hmmmmm

Which part of the ground is your season ticket ?

Drinking Red Bull again I see.... flap flap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.