Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola ‘The players ‘desire’ is the most important thing’ er...NO its not!...is he under contract? THATS the most imortant thing! the FANS the CLUB THATS the most important thing. lets stop dancing around this.

Leeds haven't received a euro yet for Raphina.
Unless Bernado is going on a buy now pay whenever he isn't going anywhere.

So were not in for FDJ because he is not similar to Bernardo but you would go for N’Golo Kante if he left. Do you know we signed Kalvin Phillips.
I would go for Kanté.

The club will go for someone more similar to Bernardo.

Not hard to understand.

Of course I know we signed Kalvin Phillips.
Do you expect him to start in place of Bernardo?? If not then I don't know what your argument is unless you've been in a coma since 2018 and you think Kanté is still a holding midfielder.

-----Kanté/Phillips------Rodri/Phillips
------------------KDB/Gundo

I'm all for doing right by players...until it starts costing us real money.

If bernardo wants to go then fine, but the asking price should be reflective of the market. 60-80m certainly isn't.

100m fair enough.

I'm all for doing right by players...until it starts costing us real money.

If bernardo wants to go then fine, but the asking price should be reflective of the market. 60-80m certainly isn't.

100m fair enough.

Don't kid yourself.

If Cucurella went for 62 mil (73 mil EUROS), Bernardo is 4x that with a proven CV.

300 mil or get lost.

We all know they have ahem "Economic Levers" so activate a few instead of being cheap with us!

I agree with that and think he plays his best games when KDB isn't in the team.

I'm just wondering where he fits in at Barcelona and why they seem desperate to buy him.
They have Pedri, Gavi, Fati, Torres, Dembele and they just bought Kessie and Raphina, it just seems they are overloaded with attacking midfielders/ wide forwards already.
Agree with this - on the basis they are a financial mess it makes no sense.

Peps got one foot out the door as well, lets face it - If we let him go, kiss the titles good bye he’s THAT good, first name on the team sheet for me. what a downer, poncing about in america when half the team do one when back -joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.