Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
City won’t do this, they want the best talent to sign for us knowing that if it does not work out for whatever reason (weather, playing time, restaurants etc) we will allow them to move on providing a club meets our valuation. For what it is worth I think this is in our best long term interest
Certainly not in our interest if he leaves on deadline day. I agree if players want to leave let them but not if it’s costly at the time.

I'd be tempted to bid for N'Golo Kanté if Bernie leaves, I know he's a very different kind of footballer but would be ideal in a double pivot with Rodri.
We don't need Kante, we've bought Phillips who can play that double pivot role.

If Bernie leaves we need an attacking midfielder or a box to box midfielder

Because that would be like swapping Bernardo for another Gundo.

Paqueta, Fekir, Nkunku are much more similar to Bernardo. These would be who I expect us to look at.

I'd be tempted to bid for N'Golo Kanté if Bernie leaves, I know he's a very different kind of footballer but would be ideal in a double pivot with Rodri.

So were not in for FDJ because he is not similar to Bernardo but you would go for N’Golo Kante if he left?. Do you know we signed Kalvin Phillips? Mindboggling post.

Pep was asked how he would feel about someone like Bernardo leaving and not having a replacement, eventually he brushed away the question with a standard reply but he took some time to think about what to say. You could tell he would not be happy with that, obviously.

They all knew, they miscalculated the City fans reaction. They thought we would all be on board and see it as 2 fingers to UEFA. Thats why they scrambled like fuck to backtrack out of it as soon as they saw the reaction.

Whether he knew or not, frankly neither you nor I know for sure - but blaming Txiki for a decision that definitely won’t have been his is a little odd.

This one sits squarely with Ferran and Khaldoon - whether we joined the Super League or not is way above Txiki’s pay grade.

You might as well blame Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.