Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think given our, so far, fruitless search for a left back I can understand Zinchenko being re-evaluated especially after his wonderful appearance off the bench against Villa. However his performance at West Ham was dreadful and probably a factor in seeking to replace him. He no doubt wanted to play in midfield.

All the same he is a loss as one 6 week injury to either Walker or Cancelo could torpedo our season.

If we also lose Bernardo this season I will lose all hope. Looks like the Spanish bridgade is about to leave and is just selling all players.

So I don’t post every five minutes who gives a toss? You think I can’t speak my mind?
Half the team off and I’m supposed to be happy -Bernardos our best player, I expect pep to make him stay until he’s replaced, were weak enough -yeh Im a missery. hmmmmm

Bernardo is not our best player, come on now. You are just desperate for a flap it seems.

So I don’t post every five minutes who gives a toss? You think I can’t speak my mind?
Half the team off and I’m supposed to be happy -Bernardos our best player, I expect pep to make him stay until he’s replaced, were weak enough -yeh Im a missery. hmmmmm
It doesn`t matter how many you post or not ... its the content that appears to be the problem.

why? what a freakish question, hostile even. can I not speak my mind?

Because there is a guy in 105 who is one of the most miserable fucks I have ever had to listen too.
Nothing is good enough, when he is not moaning about City it is the weather, parking, his bladder, petrol price.

As you were thinking of sending your season ticket back-)

I wondered if I was going to get less of an ear bashing.

On a more serious note, my curiosity was pricked by your posts.

Mahrez doesn't have the fight in a physical sense but he's performed in big CL games for City, scoring penalties and big goals. The trouble is we like to see players throwing in tackles and those that do get more grace. Mahrez got huge stick for missing the pen at West Ham and for failing to pass against Real when we were 2-0 up. People ignore the fact he scored big goals against PSG and had set up our first v Real with a wonderful bit of play. Grealish has fight, undoubtedly. He showed that against West Ham and has done so for Villa plenty of times as well. I think we're fine on that front. This squad has shown it has huge character.
Nothing to do with physicality or tackling.

Its about not disappearing in games....Bernardo even on bad days still tries....Mahrez hides away and hardly touches the ball....bernardo keeps trying to do what he can...Greliash is innafectual in a lot of games especially int he big ones...as is Mahrez (Against PSG he was great but they are serial bottlers and they have a whole team of Mahrez's

Grealish has fight to wind up the oppostion players and fans - that is completely unhelpful the vast majority of the time....I know some fans think its funny/great but it doesnt help most of the time.

We win games despite those 2 as others in the squad Has/have (KDB, Bernardo, Dias, Walker, Stones Aguero, foden David Silva, kompany, Gundogan, Ake, Zinchenko, Jesus - these are players with fight in them....Grealish and Mahrez are opposite to this type of player...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.