Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading that is making my eyes bleed. Fuck off scouse tramps. However if Bernie is set on a move out of the PL please . No more sales to PL clubs. Get fucked they all hate us.
You see what you did there right? “is set on a move out of the PL” but then suggest city may sell him to a PL club? Surely if he wants out the league then it’s a none starter yeh? However, it’s not the league he wants away from, it’s the weather! He wants more sunshine.

How can Bernardo want to play for those Barca scums. Why the fuck do we have a friendly with them? I hate how they are treating their players. Absolutely scums.

Fully expect him to stay this season and leave in the summer.
The season has started, we would be nuts to allow him to leave at this stage.

One more season with him, gives us the time to plan a replacement and other clubs that are interested to sort their affairs out. He’s a professional and will give his best whilst he is here, we saw that yesterday when at 2-0 up he charged back to defend into the LB position - no concerns from that perspective.

Fully expect him to stay this season and leave in the summer.
The season has started, we would be nuts to allow him to leave at this stage.

One more season with him, gives us the time to plan a replacement and other clubs that are interested to sort their affairs out. He’s a professional and will give his best whilst he is here, we saw that yesterday when at 2-0 up he charged back to defend into the LB position - no concerns from that perspective.
My concern would be the window is still open for weeks. If Barca shift De Jong and have the money they will come for Bernardo and if they put 100m on the table, that is going to be very difficult to turn down. He will go into the summer with a couple years left and Barca or someone else will try and lowball us next year.

I also imagine we will be chasing Bellingham with Gundo leaving so having that money in right now and sat in our pockets is an immediate advantage. The impact of course of losing Bernardo could be huge but we do have Phillips, Grealish and Gundogan for a central role.

My concern would be the window is still open for weeks. If Barca shift De Jong and have the money they will come for Bernardo and if they put 100m on the table, that is going to be very difficult to turn down. He will go into the summer with a couple years left and Barca or someone else will try and lowball us next year.

I also imagine we will be chasing Bellingham with Gundo leaving so having that money in right now and sat in our pockets is an immediate advantage. The impact of course of losing Bernardo could be huge but we do have Phillips, Grealish and Gundogan for a central role.

or we sell them bernardo for a high fee and we buy frenkie for a lower one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.