Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's way too low. The number is fine, but the currency is wrong.
Has to be 100 million pounds minimum, considering what other players have gone for.

Just hope we don't bend over for Barcelona "again". We should do that club no favours.

I'm sensing no O levels in maths.

Here's the complex equation to answer your problem:
100m - 10m = 90m

Difference is 90m.

Sorted.
Just in case anyone somehow cannot related 90M to reality, it's like 90 houses with 1M per house.

I agree 100% but I think he is beginning to see he could and would be a lot more special if not more consistent in another team and if he wants away- removing that between his ears might help him even more even though it hurts us in the meantime having go fill his void.

I just think our needs as a club should come before anyone else's. I was all up for letting Bernardo leave earlier in the summer but the reality is that the longer it drags on for then the more difficult it becomes for us.

We often take a up to a year to replace important players so, personally, I think two or three weeks will be pushing it.

Imagine we let go of Bernardo (without a replacement) and still not bring a Left Back in?

If that happens, surely you'd have to question some of the decisions at the club by our board this summer. Bizarre.

You're talking absolute bollocks mate. It's the principle. You can't just give in to a club who are trying to tap up our player and give him to them for a ridiculously cheap price.

If they want Bernardo, they pay the price he's worth. Cucurella went for 62. Bernardo goes for 100m minimum or 60-70m plus FDJ/Gavi. What kind of message does this send out if we let go of a World Class Player for the same price as Brighton and Everton let go of Cucurella and Richarlison.

Makes us look Small Time.
The two players we have lost in the past few years are Sane and it seems certain Bernie. Both of them subject to the most overt tapping up I have ever seen. In both cases we have let go because we are run by good people. That approach certainly won't stop like minded clubs taking the same approach in future. It is bloody infuriating. I'm not really sure what the answer is: Euefa rules? Play the same game? play hard ball on price? none of them perfect by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.