Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not 100% sure mate but I’m sure they made a huge loss last year as well and have to cut costs. If Messi leaves that will help them no question but they will still be way over.
I can't see him at Barcelona either so not many clubs left for him to go. Maybe Real but do they really need him?

I really hope he stays, he is a class act and his attitude has been exceptional considering he wants to live somewhere warmer. However, if he goes we should wish him all the best as he's been brilliant for us.

If he wants to leave though he's really looking at PSG, Barcelona or Real and I'm not sure they'll have the money for him. I suspect if he goes we might get a swap deal. I think these deals suit both clubs in that we can say we "got" £100m for Bernardo and the other team can say the same.

I suspect this summer we will be doing some big business with Bernardo going, possibly Gundogan and Laporte too. I'd be amazed if we weren't looking at Bellingham and maybe De Jong too.

They really don’t need him mate do they? Barca only if De Jong leaves?
Still got to shift more players and it took them most of the summer to register their new signings (and to move players on).

Last edited:
Love Silva to pieces - but if he wants to leave - let him go.

its getting tiring having this conversation every 3 months or so but the issue is that theres no club willing to pay his transfer fee. real madrid have the cash but they are not interested it seems, barcelona is pretty much broke and psg needs to get rid of some big contracts before they can make such a move. Theres no one left i think, unless city sells him for cheap and he agrees to a lesser contract elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.