Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't fault his honesty, he always gives 100% for the club and seems to have genuine respect for the fans and the club. I think he appreciates how honest the club are with his contract and valuation.

He obviously doesn't like the lifestyle and culture here which is completely fine. There are times when I think it's shit up here, especially in the winter when I go to work and it's dark, come home and it's still dark, it's freezing and raining...the winter months can be grim.

Quite interesting how godlike is picture of Alemany within FCB fanbase, while hes done some good deals and carried out them in pretty difficult circumstances, but there are also many charges:

- Bernardo Silva. If Barca wanted him even half of what it had looked like, then You have to questioned why so many expensive signings earlier. I mean, if you really has a shot on a player of Bernardo caliber (great form this season so far as well), its hard to believe Raphinha for 70 m EUR is better option, especially, that they have some depth there on wings. This same for others bar Lewandowski, who fills theirs position in need,

- Some expenditures. Probably failed with Depay (obviously wanted to move him), generally many quite late in window (business wise maybe it has sense, but every coach would have loved to have established squad in both ways as early as possible. Moreover partially those deals are not on best terms for Barca, too often they have to pay at least part of wages of players, who plays (works) for someone else (Umtiti on loan to Lecce) – such deals must be seen as necessary devil in most favourable interpretation,

- there are few already, who wasn’t exactly great signings: Traore, Luuk De Jong (actually one may say he made his job there, either way short adventure). I have my doubts about Ferran and Depay (but also open for other views, especially regarding Torres, who I liked hear and hope for his back to better ways),

- Bernardo Silva:D:D

Said if he can’t get a move he will be happy to stay 2/3 seasons. Tapas is overrated Bernie.

Logically we all expect a departure next season. It could go either way and that’s all the chance we need to keep him until he swans back into the Portuguese sunset.

Top pro and person. Fuck Barca.

I wonder who we will replace him with? I hope Phillip Foden will move centrally and take his position, and we start with palmer on the left and someone else for backup

His missus is the one who wants out. He can't say it publicly though.

Good that's he's stayed, fair enough that he explained it and we all move on.

If he is comfortable saying this so openly and honestly (fair play to him), doubt he'd be uncomfortable saying much else. Maybe it is just what he says. He is here now, and there is no doubt about his commitment or even happiness I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.