Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard he will go for £45-£50 million which if true is absolutely shit from our side . End of the day if they want him then stump up £ 60 plus million or he stays .
If Rice is 105m with the same amount of years… Bernardo should be 100+. Losing Bernardo and Gundogan in one summer could prove devastating

It baffles me that no one is stumping up around 70-80 mil for one of the best midfielders in the world. I just dont get it. How are teams from europe not all over him?

This could be evidence of how most clubs use the wrong stats or consult the wrong people when it comes to recruitment.

Every club will have an analytics department with databases full of stats and algorithms to help them find players.
Once players are identified the money men will then use this info in making the decision whether to spend millions on such players.

Bernardo doesn’t score that many for an attacking player. Doesn’t get as many assists as others. 2 obvious basic stats. But remove the love we have for him as we know how important he is, a money man might say, why would we depart with £100m on a player who doesn’t even get double figures in goals and assists. Let’s buy this other player who scores more and is younger.

Now if they have a decent scouting section they’d then say, shut the fuck up you daft computer nerds. This player is huge and would be brilliant for us. We should definitely pay what City want.
Fortunately for us this doesn’t seem to have happened yet.

So psg who paid 200m for Neymar only going to offer us 50m
Ah yeah but Neymar is a global brand. The lad was poster boy for the World Cup in Brazil and was on the front of FIFA on ps/Xbox for years, global brand that kids all knew and loved for whatever reason I’ll never understand. He’s a dick and half the player bernando is

Mendes is his agent, he will try to lower the fee City gets so he can pocket fortune from the buyer in return.

Mendes is his agent, he will try to lower the fee City gets so he can pocket fortune from the buyer in return.
We’ll just make him run down the contract. Same happened with Gundo although he wasn’t as frequently linked with moves away Bernando.
He always looks happy in the squad, doesn’t come across as someone unhappy especially at the parade he was in the thick of it. Money talks I guess

If Rice is 105m with the same amount of years… Bernardo should be 100+. Losing Bernardo and Gundogan in one summer could prove devastating
Devastating would have been losing in Instanbul. And then Gundo and Bernardo leaving.
After what we’ve just achieved, I think I’ll get over it if these 2 aren’t there next season, sad as it is. Nothing lasts forever mate.

He could be a star working under Pep.
In that case he should be paying Pep for his repair services.

No top team shop be paying much to bring him in when it's such a gamble. He is most likely a waste of time and effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.