Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno pal, but you know and I know that they’ll get away with murder and still “buying” players, without actually passing any cash over to the “selling” club. It’s called being a “history” club
as bad as the scousers this lot

why dont they just go the whole hog and register themselves as a charity, because they seem to think everyone should just give them stuff because they are barcelona

Barca are a festering sore imo

I have a longstanding fondness for Barca but recent years have reduced my affection for them. They have become a right pain, in a bad way.

The tactics of the spanish clubs off the field are very irritating.

They need to put up £100m in cash for immediate payment or fuck off.

Quite why Bernie can't just be happy to play for the best club in the world for another 3 seasons and then go on a free to his boyhood team is also tiresome.

I still don't understand the 'pull' of the shirt. As a player you have to accept that you may not get paid what they sign up to. You may win the odd La Liga but there are caveats to that. If you want to experience life in the city, give it 5 years and you can live there as long as you want. That brings you to wearing the shirt (ala De Jong). They are fast becoming (or already have) the symbol of everything wrong with football rather than a great institution it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.