Bert on Bert

We had three related scuffles in 549. Sadly an older (non participating) Blue who was simply trying to get back to his seat from a loo break got knocked over by one of the large, over-lubricated supporters when security were trying to get him down onto the concourse.
Had the same at Spurs a couple of weeks ago - I think the combination of alcohol, match anxiety and being told what to do by anyone in authority seems to provoke the red mist. Unacceptable in my view - there's an older guy now who will have missed part of today's match because a drunken heffalump fell onto him. Not cool.

There were a few Blues offering each other out in 548 near me, but don’t think it went any further. Saw it kicking off on the concourse near 546/547 as I was leaving. Wouldn’t be a proper City defeat at Wembley without some blue on blue action in the fifth tier.
Yep, as much a part of City folklore as final day pitch invasions are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.