Best and worst refereeing decisions in City matches

lancs blue said:
fathellensbellend said:
clive thomas at derby away late 70's disallowing a tueart goal claiming he had blown the full time whistle, like he did in the 78 world cup brazil v sweden, sure it was tueart i was only young so someone maybe able to clarify.

george courtney away at grimsby 1983/84, anyone who was there will never forget his bent display.

norwich away under royle i think, the black linesman who single handedly robbed city all night with woeful decisions, cannot remember how many goals he cost us.

roger milford disallowing a perfectly good goal from niall quinn at highbury, denying us a very very rare win there.

alan wilkie at old trafford, just corrupt.

Ha ha, I'd forgotten that plank, was it Mark Kennedy or Kev Horlock that he flagged offside with a defender practically stood on the goal-line?

Did we win that game?

The fa cup tie at the swamp when we were winning 1-0 through Rosler's goal and the Rags could barely muster an attack when all of a sudden the Ref awarded them a penalty for nothing and Cuntona equalised.

Worst, FA cup last season, not Kompany's sending off but when Jones handballed it then looked right at the left pointing to his hand laughing.

isab23502 said:
lancs blue said:
fathellensbellend said:
clive thomas at derby away late 70's disallowing a tueart goal claiming he had blown the full time whistle, like he did in the 78 world cup brazil v sweden, sure it was tueart i was only young so someone maybe able to clarify.

george courtney away at grimsby 1983/84, anyone who was there will never forget his bent display.

norwich away under royle i think, the black linesman who single handedly robbed city all night with woeful decisions, cannot remember how many goals he cost us.

roger milford disallowing a perfectly good goal from niall quinn at highbury, denying us a very very rare win there.

alan wilkie at old trafford, just corrupt.

Ha ha, I'd forgotten that plank, was it Mark Kennedy or Kev Horlock that he flagged offside with a defender practically stood on the goal-line?

Did we win that game?

No we lost, 1-0 I think.

lancs blue said:
isab23502 said:
lancs blue said:

Did we win that game?

No we lost, 1-0 I think.

Yeah we did. Had 2 disallowed for seemingly nothing. Thought it was Goat and Huckerby though but my memory is bolloxed.

can't remember if it was ball or thatcher who stamped on Ronaldo right under the refs nose but do remember the ref was Howard Webb even though he's totally biased for United and against City ;)<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:40 pm --<br /><br />can't remember if it was ball or thatcher who stamped on Ronaldo right under the refs nose but do remember the ref was Howard Webb even though he's totally biased for United and against City ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.