Best drummer ever!

There is a light said:
Ancient thread but Matt Holders from Arctic Monkeys is a quality current drummer and a backing vocalist to boot. Ripping up the main stage at T in the Park at the minute (BBC3).

I have to agree, some of my favourite drumming songs are Arctic Monkey songs. Dance Little Liar and View from the Afternoon are two that spring to mind.

I think, speaking from a non-drummer perspective, Matt Helders just does the simple things very well and as a result he's a very aesthetically pleasing drummer to listen to.

PHILCOLLINS.10_bigger.jpg

That knob jockey sheff wendy fan,who gets all his tickets and travel etc.paid for,to drum a few inane tunes at every england game.
Who manages to nullify any home or away vocal support,no matter how big the attendance,and generally bore the life out of millions of supporters at the games,and viewers on TV worldwide.
So much so,that you feel like you havent been to/watched a game of football,but have instead,paid to have some prisoner of war torture method used on you!

Now that takes some talent!

The best rock drummer was John Bonham, Bonzo's work on In My Time of Dying always captivates me, there's some kick drum work that just shakes the ground.

My favourite drummers list is not just the most technically adept guys I've seen:

1. John Bonham
2. Keith Moon
3. Neil Peart
4. Cozy Powell
5. Stewart Copeland
6. Carl Palmer
7. Alex Van Halen
8. Kenny Aronoff
9. Ian Paice
10. Roger Taylor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.