best ever away day

blackburn promotion 4 me, lost count how many times they rattled our goal frame....and then to see us invade the ewood park pitch, fantastic....poor old alan brazil and his ipswich

wembley 99, ewood 2000, swap 2008 were all mint. schalke was awesome for me tho

Here's one that's a bit left-field...

QPR away 1994, can't remember whether it was League or FA Cup. Pretty miserable night in London, nearly all the City fans arrived with only minutes to spare and it was just one big party in the away end. QPR fans were bang on too. Brilliant game & we won 4-3. No great significance, I just bloody loved every minute of it :-)

goaters volley said:
blackburn promotion 4 me, lost count how many times they rattled our goal frame....and then to see us invade the ewood park pitch, fantastic....poor old alan brazil and his ipswich
I always remember watching the highlights after and the ref shaking his head after Jansen hit the woodwork. It was our day. I wonder who was on the hill that day?

My faves this century:
AFCS 0 - 3 MC 08/09 the Saviour Returned.
MU 1 - 2 MC 07/08 about time too.
WHU 0 - 2 MC 07/08 a new dawn faded.
FFC 1 - 3 MC 06/07 Nice sunny day, surely we stay up now.
CA 2 - 5 MC 05/06 Wide open & exciting game with happy ending, got well pissed up at London Bridge after.
NC 2 - 3 MC 04/05 Seemed like a wasted 5hrs drive there, won with last minute miss-kick, drinks by the river.
BW 1 - 3 MC 03/04 our 1st win for almost 4 months, BR 2 -3 and TH 3 -4 were even eclipsed by this
AFCS 0 - 2 MC 02/03 pipped LFC 1 - 2 MC as we needed the points and Foe, Sun & Goat all scored!
IT 1 - 4 MC 01/02 was more satisfying than the SW 2 - 6 after the shite they gave us the year before.
LC 1 - 2 MC 00/01 Off the back of Goats neck then Wanchope back heel even better than LU 1 -2.
BR 1 - 4 MC 99/00 No explaination needed.

Cheesy said:
Here's one that's a bit left-field...

QPR away 1994, can't remember whether it was League or FA Cup. Pretty miserable night in London, nearly all the City fans arrived with only minutes to spare and it was just one big party in the away end. QPR fans were bang on too. Brilliant game & we won 4-3. No great significance, I just bloody loved every minute of it :-)
sure it was league cup game and sumerbee scored a screamer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.