Best pound for pound boxer in your lifetime?

Best boxer - Sugar Ray Leonard.
Best PFP - Marvelous Marvin Hagler. Personally, I still reckon he won the fight between them.

Sorry a little off topic, but Anyone remember that epic World Middleweight encounter, between Hagler and Duran.1983. Jaw dropping, Two committed fighters going at it for the whole 15 rounds. Its etched in my brain. Will never forget it. There had to be a winner in Hagler, but if there was ever a deserved draw it was that fight IMO.

Fat Chance said:
'Ali was all image'.....'Hayes a glory hunter'.....

Hayes can have fight our kid, a numb twat can see that.....i believe Clay could do a bit...without curring out.

Not saying he cant, But i have got a feeling Haye would rather go around the weights picking up the lesser belts to create a record of X many belts in X many weights than find a weight and knock everybodys block off in that division, which he is more than capable of lower down his weight range.

Roy Jones Jr, untouchable in his heyday and ran out of credible opponents in every division he fought.

Hagler without a doubt. Watched the Leonard fight countless times and he wins more clearly every time, despite all the advantages, conditions and concessions the frightened Leonard insisted on before taking the fight. Anyone interested in that classic era, also including Duran and Hearns, should ask for the book Four Kings by George Kimball for Xmas

LongsightM13 said:
Hagler without a doubt. Watched the Leonard fight countless times and he wins more clearly every time, despite all the advantages, conditions and concessions the frightened Leonard insisted on before taking the fight. Anyone interested in that classic era, also including Duran and Hearns, should ask for the book Four Kings by George Kimball for Xmas

Brilliant book

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.