Best thing about Jack Rodwell

To be honest hes utterly average at every part of the game. His potential is a myth brought about by a couple of good games against Ferguson and Wenger who then talked him up

Seriously us Everton fans have seen nothing from him. Hes negative doesnt pick the ball up and run with it, doesnt have a range of passes, doesnt score goals. He really doesnt do much of anything.

You've got a brilliant squad and Rodwell wasnt good enough for Everton never mind your side. Hes a bottom 6 player, has shown no sign of improvement for years, was being kept out by Darron Gibson and for me youve been done. Seriously if Mancini had watched him for years Id be curious as to what hes seen because us Blues have seen nowt

Give Rodwell a break! Young Strong English player that can play midfield or centre half. I remember Kompany starting out in midfield for us and he looked average but he turned out to be an unbelievable CB. Rodwell will prove a useful part of our squad given time but it seems he's not gonna get that after reading this thread

starski said:
Give Rodwell a break! Young Strong English player that can play midfield or centre half. I remember Kompany starting out in midfield for us and he looked average but he turned out to be an unbelievable CB. Rodwell will prove a useful part of our squad given time but it seems he's not gonna get that after reading this thread

Only this.

Gareth1979 said:
To be honest hes utterly average at every part of the game. His potential is a myth brought about by a couple of good games against Ferguson and Wenger who then talked him up

Seriously us Everton fans have seen nothing from him. Hes negative doesnt pick the ball up and run with it, doesnt have a range of passes, doesnt score goals. He really doesnt do much of anything.

You've got a brilliant squad and Rodwell wasnt good enough for Everton never mind your side. Hes a bottom 6 player, has shown no sign of improvement for years, was being kept out by Darron Gibson and for me youve been done. Seriously if Mancini had watched him for years Id be curious as to what hes seen because us Blues have seen nowt
Hallmarks of Marwood all over this signing. Prepared to give him a chance though as Mancini can coach players.

With all the summer signings I believe we have looked desperate & have seriously weakened our squad. I believe Mancini identified a criteria of player he wanted to purchase but when Marwood failed to get RVP, Hazard & Matinez (plus others) he went into panick mode and bought any player that was available that roughly matched manchini's wish list.

Hardwood should be sacked and viera given his job...

played very well for the u21, only on bluemoon could a young player be written off after five minutes :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.