Biggest Israeli Land Grab For 30 years

Ducado said:
No6 said:
....Still no sign of the usual suspects.

Curiouser and curiouser.

This latest Israeli action mustn't fit with their righteous-victim narrative...

Do you want a debate or to engage in a slanging match? A debate we welcome a slanging match we will not tolerate, it's up to you

I've wanted a debate on each and every fucking thread I've posted on regarding this subject, thank you very much.

The point I'm making, and quite saliently I feel, is that certain contributors ignore facts and dodge debates when the subject doesn't fit with their preordained and subscribed narrative. I'm inviting posters who have blindly regurgitated Israeli-centro PR to comment on this latest Israeli action. As suspected, they do not post as they know full well that this action by Israel is entirely indefensible and decimates their assertion that Israel is the peace-seeking victim nation in this whole imbroglio.

It is not I that is avoiding debate.

nimrod said:
No6 said:
nimrod said:
actually I saw Cameron condemning it only last night on tv here

Toothless posturing.

maybe but just saying that something was said, as opposed to nothing being said

Fair play. I'm just sick of the political inaction and absence of any real addressing of the underlying issues shown by our government.

No6 said:
Ducado said:
No6 said:
....Still no sign of the usual suspects.

Curiouser and curiouser.

This latest Israeli action mustn't fit with their righteous-victim narrative...

Do you want a debate or to engage in a slanging match? A debate we welcome a slanging match we will not tolerate, it's up to you

I've wanted a debate on each and every fucking thread I've posted on regarding this subject, thank you very much.

The point I'm making, and quite saliently I feel, is that certain contributors ignore facts and dodge debates when the subject doesn't fit with their preordained and subscribed narrative. I'm inviting posters who have blindly regurgitated Israeli-centro PR to comment on this latest Israeli action. As suspected, they do not post as they know full well that this action by Israel is entirely indefensible and decimates their assertion that Israel is the peace-seeking victim nation in this whole imbroglio.

If people don't want to engage with you that is there choice, cool your rhetoric

Ducado said:
No6 said:
Ducado said:

If people don't want to engage with you that is there choice, cool your rhetoric

I'm sorry Ducado, but sometimes arguments need to be won. Opinions and "hearts and minds" on matters of great importance sometimes need to be changed. Very often the only way to do that is to bash some heads together (metaphorically of course). Please look through all my previous posts on this subject, not once (I think!) have I abused another poster or presented anything other than a viewpoint from what I consider a humanist viewpoint. I have repeatedly asserted that this isn't an issue of religion vs religion, and NEVER have I descended into racial/racist posturing.

Enough is enough when it comes to the clusterfuck that is Israel and Palestine. I want people to wake the fuck up and see the situation for what it is and I won't apologise for attempting to draw people with seemingly intractable viewpoints into a debate on the subject. Nor will I EVER stop trying to communicate the truth of the matter, and in turn change people's attitudes and opinions. I consider it the duty of anyone who cares about the world, to be honest. If this means upsetting some people's sensibilities along the way then so be it.

No6 said:
Ducado said:
No6 said:

I'm sorry Ducado, but sometimes arguments need to be won. Opinions and "hearts and minds" on matters of great importance sometimes need to be changed. Very often the only way to do that is to bash some heads together (metaphorically of course). Please look through all my previous posts on this subject, not once (I think!) have I abused another poster or presented anything other than a viewpoint from what I consider a humanist viewpoint. I have repeatedly asserted that this isn't an issue of religion vs religion, and NEVER have I descended into racial/racist posturing.

Enough is enough when it comes to the clusterfuck that is Israel and Palestine. I want people to wake the fuck up and see the situation for what it is and I won't apologise for attempting to draw people with seemingly intractable viewpoints into a debate on the subject. Nor will I EVER stop trying to communicate the truth of the matter, and in turn changing people's attitudes. If this means upsetting some people's sensibilities along the way then so be it.

You want to change people’s minds by posting on a football forum? There are better platforms, in a few hours this thread will be buried under topics such as muffin or barm

Just to repeat we have no problems with people engaging in debate, we won't tolerate a slanging match, if people don't want to debate, don't resort to gaoding them we won't tolerate that either

Ducado said:
No6 said:
Ducado said:

Enough is enough when it comes to the clusterfuck that is Israel and Palestine. I want people to wake the fuck up and see the situation for what it is and I won't apologise for attempting to draw people with seemingly intractable viewpoints into a debate on the subject. Nor will I EVER stop trying to communicate the truth of the matter, and in turn changing people's attitudes. If this means upsetting some people's sensibilities along the way then so be it.

You want to change people’s minds by posting on a football forum? There are better platforms, in a few hours this thread will be buried under topics such as muffin or barm

Just to repeat we have no problems with people engaging in debate, we won't tolerate a slanging match, if people don't want to debate, don't resort to gaoding them we won't tolerate that either

A couple of posts ago you were telling me that the forum welcomed debate, and now you assert that debating on here is pointless. I'm more than a little confused.

Ric, perhaps you should close the Bluemoon forum in light of this new information from your Mod???

So folks, what is the Israeli "defence" excuse/justification for this:

BwhoFmoIEAAq-io.jpg:large

IOF destroying Arrahma Dairy Factory in Hebron this morning. Violation of Geneva Convention & War Crime (in respect of the fact that they are an occupying power)

This shit happens on literally a daily basis.

No6 said:
Ducado said:
No6 said:

A couple of posts ago you were telling me that the forum welcomed debate, and now you assert that debating on here is pointless. I'm more than a little confused.

Ric, perhaps you should close the Bluemoon forum in light of this new information from your Mod???

Debate on here won't change people’s minds, it rarely does some people can't even agree on the relative merits of one manager or the other or even is it a muffin or a barm and you think that you can change people’s minds over something as emotive as the Middle East? However that’s not saying you should not debate, just don’t be under any illusions that it will get you anywhere or it will change peoples minds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.