Biggest Israeli Land Grab For 30 years

No6 said:
As suspected, they do not post as they know full well that this action by Israel is entirely indefensible and decimates their assertion that Israel is the peace-seeking victim nation in this whole imbroglio.

I think the fact that one of the posters who you probably refer to feels the need to post half a dozen times on the thread without once even mentioning anything to do with the topic probably confirms your thoughts.

No6 said:
So folks, what is the Israeli "defence" excuse/justification for this:

BwhoFmoIEAAq-io.jpg:large

IOF destroying Arrahma Dairy Factory in Hebron this morning. Violation of Geneva Convention & War Crime (in respect of the fact that they are an occupying power)

This shit happens on literally a daily basis.

That is utterly fucking scandalous.
I presume Mark Regev will pop up shortly to tell us they were manufacturing yoghurts of mass destruction.
It's a fucking disgrace just what the IDF and their hired hands are getting away with.
Ethnic cleansing/genocide/lebensraum - call it what you like.

Ducado said:
No6 said:
Ducado said:
You want to change people’s minds by posting on a football forum? There are better platforms, in a few hours this thread will be buried under topics such as muffin or barm

Just to repeat we have no problems with people engaging in debate, we won't tolerate a slanging match, if people don't want to debate, don't resort to gaoding them we won't tolerate that either

A couple of posts ago you were telling me that the forum welcomed debate, and now you assert that debating on here is pointless. I'm more than a little confused.

Ric, perhaps you should close the Bluemoon forum in light of this new information from your Mod???

Debate on here won't change people’s minds, it rarely does some people can't even agree on the relative merits of one manager or the other or even is it a muffin or a barm and you think that you can change people’s minds over something as emotive as the Middle East? However that’s not saying you should not debate, just don’t be under any illusions that it will get you anywhere or it will change peoples minds

Oh right, glad you've cleared that up. I'll just fuck off then shall I? Sorry Ducado, I don't want to offend, but you're talking shite now. I've been more than reasonable in all my posts on this subject. Last time I checked, this was an internet forum for people to debate any and all matters that they wish. A debate, by definition, is the act of engagement in discussion between parties with differing viewpoints with the aim of coming to a more rounded and objective conclusion.

If this isn't what Bluemoon is about, please send me the memo containing the prescribed and mod-authorised opinions that I should be communicating.

No6 said:
Ducado said:
No6 said:
A couple of posts ago you were telling me that the forum welcomed debate, and now you assert that debating on here is pointless. I'm more than a little confused.

Ric, perhaps you should close the Bluemoon forum in light of this new information from your Mod???

Debate on here won't change people’s minds, it rarely does some people can't even agree on the relative merits of one manager or the other or even is it a muffin or a barm and you think that you can change people’s minds over something as emotive as the Middle East? However that’s not saying you should not debate, just don’t be under any illusions that it will get you anywhere or it will change peoples minds

Oh right, glad you've cleared that up. I'll just fuck off then shall I? Sorry Ducado, I don't want to offend, but you're talking shite now. I've been more than reasonable in all my posts on this subject. Last time I checked, this was an internet forum for people to debate any and all matters that they wish. A debate, by definition, is the act of engagement in discussion between parties with differing viewpoints with the aim of coming to a more rounded and objective conclusion.

If this isn't what Bluemoon is about, please send me the memo containing the prescribed and mod-authorised opinions that I should be communicating.

Debating with people involved in the thread is one thing, goading people who haven't posted in it is quite another.

I'm not too worried by Israel's decision to annex 1.5 square miles of land.

Faced with a vast area of the middle east nearly 300 times its own size and full of people who are ideologically crazed in their hatred of Israel, it is inevitable that the Israeli government will need to make constant and minor adjustments to borders and strategy in the interests of national security.

That 1.5 square miles will now join the rest of Israel, the only state in the middle east with free speech, free elections, a free press, freedom of religion and equality for women, gays and other groups which are horribly repressed in the rest of the region.

That is something to celebrate.

In another act of brutality and provocation, the Israeli Navy this morning opened fire on Gazan fishermen, sailing WITHIN the 6 mile nautical limit imposed as part of the blockade.

Please, if anyone out there has any justification for this, I'd love to hear it, or is it yet another example of an occupier using extreme violence to remind an oppressed population who's boss?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
No6 said:
So folks, what is the Israeli "defence" excuse/justification for this:

BwhoFmoIEAAq-io.jpg:large

IOF destroying Arrahma Dairy Factory in Hebron this morning. Violation of Geneva Convention & War Crime (in respect of the fact that they are an occupying power)

This shit happens on literally a daily basis.

That is utterly fucking scandalous.
I presume Mark Regev will pop up shortly to tell us they were manufacturing yoghurts of mass destruction.
It's a fucking disgrace just what the IDF and their hired hands are getting away with.
Ethnic cleansing/genocide/lebensraum - call it what you like.

They're now after the curds?

No6 said:
Ducado said:
No6 said:

This will only end in tears

urmston said:
I'm not too worried by Israel's decision to annex 1.5 square miles of land.

Faced with a vast area of the middle east nearly 300 times its own size and full of people who are ideologically crazed in their hatred of Israel, it is inevitable that the Israeli government will need to make constant and minor adjustments to borders and strategy in the interests of national security.

That 1.5 square miles will now join the rest of Israel, the only state in the middle east with free speech, free elections, a free press, freedom of religion and equality for women, gays and other groups which are horribly repressed in the rest of the region.

That is something to celebrate.
Wow.

Ric said:
No6 said:
Ducado said:

Debating with people involved in the thread is one thing, goading people who haven't posted in it is quite another.

I'm not goading anyone Ric. I'd just like a response from any one of the number of posters who have very vociferously expounded the erroneous assertion that Israel acts only in self defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.