Biggest Manc derbys of all time (merged)

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Big selection decisions for Mancini next week.

Does Richards play in place of Zab if fit?

Does he drop one of Nasri/Silva for De Jong? ( Yaya doesnt work in that 2 man midfield but he wont drop him). We were way too open until De Jong came on and they will play 5 in midfield in my opinion.

Does he bring Balotelli anywhere near the side?

Decisons Decisions

Definitely would pick Richards, and never drop Nasri/Silva for De Jong and hahaha about the Mario comment. Funny.

bobmcfc said:
Big banner outside the away end entrance for the united fans thats says

"Welcome to Manchester"
This!!!<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:54 pm --<br /><br />

Does he drop one of Nasri/Silva for De Jong? ( Yaya doesnt work in that 2 man midfield but he wont drop him). We were way too open until De Jong came on and they will play 5 in midfield in my opinion.

Decisons Decisions
Same team as today except Micah for Zab. Balo on the bench to be used for last 15 if we're behind.

west didsblue said:
bobmcfc said:
Big banner outside the away end entrance for the united fans thats says

"Welcome to Manchester"
This!!!

-- Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:54 pm --

Decisons Decisions
Same team as today except Micah for Zab. Balo on the bench to be used for last 15 if we're behind.

Wait isn't Balotelli on a 5 game ban? I thought he's not even allowed to play in the derby.

Armaan said:
Our performance today got me worried... If we play like that vs United we wont win. Just hope the lads can get the job done, think ill shed a tear or two if they do.

We always beat the rags after an indifferent performance the week before.

If we play like we did with 10 men against em we'll piss it! If we turn up shit scared we'd be 0-3 down before we know it! Because one thing is certain the scum will be prepared with Sir KUNT face

Team wise there are only 2 things to decide for me. Richards or Zabba and who drops out for De Jong. Put Balotelli on the bench.

If we play our best and they play their best we win cos we have a better team but it's now down to bottle and although a few of themlot have been here before I can't help thinking this is different in some ways than the challenges they have faced from Arsenal and Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.